Chapter 18

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
*1 week later*
"Jack I have to go" I say while laughing,he was holding my waist as we stand outside our last class we have together. He has another class or so and I have to get to my job. Yes,I got the job at the Nike store. "Okay, bye baby, have fun" he kisses me. I turn around and start walking away from him, as I look up I run into a person and both fall. As I look around I see papers on the ground and books. I look up and see a girl, "I'm so sorry" I say to her as I get on my feet and start to pick up her books and papers. "It's alright,it happens" she says as she starts to help me. "Haha yeah,here" "thanks,what's your name?" "Cailey, yours?" "McKenzie" "nice,I would love to stay and chat but I have to get to work" "it's okay" she smiles "well I hope I see you soon" "same" and I walk to my car.

*5hrs later*
"Bye Cailey see you Tuesday" one of my co workers, Amahd says to me. Don't worry he's gay. "Bye" I smile at him, I get in my car and start the way to the collage, on the way I stop by chick-fil-a for dinner.

*the next day*
"Hey wake up" I feel someone shake me, I groan and turn over to come face to face with Cameron. "What?" I question him as I rub my eyes, "it's time to get up" "what time is it?" I ask him again "6:45" "shit" I quickly get up and run to my tiny closet. I grab a pair of skinny jeans and a thin hoodie from Pink.

I quickly get in the bathroom,change and do simple makeup

I quickly get in the bathroom,change and do simple makeup. I put my hair into a messy bun and go back to my closet,to grab my adidas,and socks. I grab my phone and put my MacBook in my backpack. "Okay bye" I say to Cameron and walk out of the dorm, "WAIT!" I hear Cameron yell "what?" "Don't you need these?" He smirks "thanks" I mumble and grab my keys from Cameron. As I walk downstairs and pass the door to the 3rd floor, the door opens and jack steps out which I don't pay attention cause I'm focused on getting to class in 3 minutes. "Babe?" "I can't talk,I'm late" I go quickly and as I get done with the stairs I run to the room my first class is at.

*Lunch*
Jack and I were walking down a sidewalk hand n hand,till I see that McKenzie girl walking on the other side, "hey McKenzie right?" I ask as I stop jack. "Yeah,Cailey?" I smile and nod "we should hang out sometime" I suggest "oh yeah of course" I hand her my phone for her to put her number in, "I texted myself so I would have your number" I nod,she looks over at jack "oh McKenzie this is jack my boyfriend and jack this is McKenzie we ran into each other yesterday" "hi" he smiles at her, "hey,babe lets go I'm hungry" I roll my eyes as I look at McKenzie she laughs a little, "well,I guess I'll text you later" "k" she smiles and walks away "that was so rude of you" I glare at him as we walk to the cafe. "Sorry,baby but I'm really hungry" "oh yeah I forgot your guy,you guys eat a lot" he just smiles and nods. I shake my head at him.