Chapter 1

Hi guys I'm Cailey Rowland and I'm 19 years old. I have medium length brown hair, brown eyes and slightly tan with pimples here and there. I have 2 best friends. Blake Saben and Cattie Rowland. Cattie's really my cousin but we're so close that we are like Best Friends. Cattie actually lives with me. Her parents/ my aunt and uncle died in a car accident when we both was 15. Cattie has long wavy brown hair,brown eyes, shes not pale but not tan just in the middle with pimples here and there also. I have 3 younger brothers. Hunter Rowland he's 14. Brandon Rowland he's 13. And Ashton Rowland he's 9.

I look around my somewhat packed room. If you didn't know im going to college tomorrow. I'm really going to miss my family and all but honestly I'm so excited. "You ok?" Cattie asks as she leans on the door frame. "Yeah just going to miss sleeping in this room everynight" I say and sit down on my bed. She comes and sits down beside me. "I know you are but this is huge for you and you'll do good in the future" "I know that's my I'm happy and excited to go" I smile at her. "Well come on get ready were going somewhere with Blake before you leave" she says and gets up. "Ok" I say and stand up also. When I hear the door shut I start to get dressed. I pick out a light and hot pink shirt from Victoria's Secret and blue jeans with grey roshes. I do my hair. It was in a ponytail but the left side of my hair was into a french braid. As I walk out of my bedroom. Cattie walks past.

She was wearing a hot pink hoodie from Victoria's Secret with the word PINK on the front in black with black vans. Her hair was natural. "Ready" I say as we walk walk downstairs. "Yeah" she says and grabs my keys from the key holder and tosses them to me. "Where are you going?" Hunter asks as he also walks downstairs. "Meeting up with Blake at the mall" I say and me and Cattie walk out.

We get in my red and black range rover that I got for my 16th birthday from my parents and my brothers. We jam out to Jack and Jack. Love there songs. 15 minutes later I pull into the parking lot of The Sunrise Mall (made up). I pull into a parking spot next to a small Toyota car. Me and Cattie get out and we walk towards the entrance. We walk in and head to the food court. We always meet at the food court. We get to the food court and look around for Blake. "Hey" a so familiar voice says behind us and pokes my side. I jump and turn around. We hug each other and start to talk. "What do you guys want to do?" Blake asks "Let's see a movie" Cattie suggests. We all agree and head to the movie theater. "What movie?" I ask once we get in line to get our movie tickets.

"Let's see deadpool" Blake says and smiles like an idiot. I smile and shake my head at him. We pay for our tickets and head to the snack bar. I get a drink and skittles. Cattie got the same but she got popcorn also. Blake got popcorn and a drink. Surprisingly he eats so much.We head to the movie and get our seats.

2 hours later
We walk out "that movie was hilarious" "ok I know right but not as hilarious as his face" I say and point to Blake's face. He looks at me amd punches my arm lightly. I giggle we do some shopping for about an hour.  "Are you spending the night?" I ask Blake as we walk out. "Yeah of course why would I miss my best friend leaving tomorrow and not see for 4 years." He says "Hey I won't be that far. I'll come home on breaks and you can come up if you want" I say "I know im just messing with you" he says and puts his arm around my shoulder. I laugh and push his arm off. He sticks his bottom lip out and pouts. I roll my eyes and me and Cattie walk to my car. We put our bags in the back and get in. Cattie offered to drive so I let her. On the way home we talk about the movie. Blake following behind us the whole way. Cattie pulls into the driveway and so does Blake. We get out,grab our bags and go inside. No one was home cuz they went to a family friends party. We go up to my room and just talk till we all fall asleep. Blake on my bean bag chair. Cattie on my couch. And me in my comfy bed.