"That kiss was supposed to be a test to see if there was 'something between us'," even now the idea still sounds stupid. "But after we did it, I asked him how he felt and he said it was 'nothing special'." Your frown deepened at the remembrance of his heartless words.

"The hell? Didn't you just say he was into it?"

You shrugged, "It must've been my imagination."

"Did you at least tell him how you felt?"

Your head shot up from your arms again. "No," there was a pout in your lips." But even if I did, it wouldn't have mattered. He told me how he truly felt about it, so..." You sighed. "He's such a selfish idiot. He goes and says all that stuff about me before, but has the nerve to says that the kiss was 'nothing special'? Who does he think he is?" You were beginning to feel angry, but felt another wave of sadness wash over you. "And now he's gone and left me with these stupid feelings," you sunk your face down into your folded arms, "and now I have no idea what do with them..."

"Jiyeong, did you really go ahead and end up falling for that idiot, for a second time?"

You nodded, without the lift of your head. "I've got to find some way to avoid him until he graduates, 'cause there's no way that I can face him now. Not ever."

Minji could only sigh. No words could come to mind in your needed time of comfort, so she just kept silent as she placed a hand on your head, letting you know that she was here for you. Right in the middle of her comforting strokes, your phone started to ring.

"Could you get that for me? Whoever it is, tell them I don't wanna talk."

Minji slipped her hand away from your head and went in the side pocket of your bag. As she took out your phone, she and looked at the caller ID. "It's Mochi sunbae," she said, before answering the call. "Hello?"

"Hey Jiyeongie, have you seen our idiot friend? We were thinking that his phone might've died, or he turned it off because he might be with you."

"This isn't Jiyeong. It's Minji," she clarified.

"'Minji'? I could have sworn that I pressed Jiyeong's number though."

"Jiyeong's not in the talking mood right now."

"Really? What's wrong? Is she not feeling well?'

"Uh," Minji glanced down at you, before looking up again, "that's classified information at the moment. Anyways, do you wanna go ahead and tell me why you can't find your friend?"

"We all tried calling him, but he's not answering any of our calls. We even tried asking some of the people from his classes today if they'd seen him, but they said that they haven't seen him all day."

"Well, I'm pretty sure that she hasn't seen him either," she said.