"But you just said--"

"Yes, yes, yes!" he ripped his hands away. "They're both really pretty, okay?" He rested his forehead on his then collapsed arms. "Damn it..."

Well, things just became awkward after that. You could even finish your food, and ended up playing with it, lips pursed and all. It was nothing but silence since either of you had nothing to follow up on. Technically, this was all Taehyung's fault for bringing in the uncomfortable atmosphere. But not wanting it to last any longer than that, he decided to be the one to break.

"Listen," he propped his head in his hand, "even though I didn't mean to say all that super embarrassing stuff, there's gotta be something just as embarrassing that you wanna accidentally admit, too?"

"Something I wanna admit?" You actually thought about it for a bit. "No, of course not..."

"No, you don't have anything to admit?" Or no you don't want to admit what you're thinking?" If there was something about him that you liked, he definitely wanted to know.

"Does it really matter?" you looked off.

"So that's a yes to you not wanting to tell me." You looked to him. "You're blushing." Him calling you out on it made you all the more red. "Tell me," he smirked.

"There's nothing to tell," your eyes fell to your lap.

"Come on," he whined. "If you're worried about me laughing or getting weirded out, then don't."

"That's not what I'm worried about, okay? It's just--It's nothing serious."

"Yah," the depth of his tone was kind of intimidating. "You don't think it was embarrassing for me to tell you about what was on my mind?"

"You said so yourself that you didn't mean to tell me!"

Once again, silence had taken over. When you looked up to him, you could tell from the furrow of his thick brows to the frown on his lips that he was annoyed. This time it was you who brought the awkward air to the table. Unfortunately, there was only one way to fix that.

"That time," your eyes lowered towards your plate as you started, "when we went out to karaoke," he looked up to you, "and we were heading back to the others, that time we held hands, didn't we?" you could feel your heart rattling with anxiousness. "Well, when that happned, I couldn't help but think about how big your hands were..."

"My hands?" he raised a brow. "That's all?" Taehyung rolled his eyes with a huff. "Jiyeong, everybody knows that I've got big--" he came to an abrupt stop. A particular thought had just passed through his mind. Once he put that thought, along with your words, together, his jaw dropped. "Lee Jiyeong, you--I know I haven't made any dirty jokes in a long time, but who would've thought my ways would rub off on you."

"What?" It took you a couple of seconds, but you finally caught wind of his poor misunderstanding. "Don't be gross! That's not even close to what I meant!"