After looking at me for a while he sighed and smiled, "Ah, how I wish I was your bias, Zenna Bray."

And left me wondering if I was awake or still asleep and dreaming.

***

I was still debating if I liked liked anyone in the band and it doesn't feel like it. Physically attracted, sure. I mean they are international heartthrobs. But it was not like the feeling of love for me, not yet. Sure, I was a fangirl and all but suddenly imagining yourself in a relationship with a celebrity was not something I thought would be real.

And the limelight that came with it was not for someone like me, camera shy and awkward person. Not to mention, if I ended up dating on of them, it will be close to scandal since idols have a huge fan following and they don't like them to get hitched.

"I am really nervous," Michelle confessed suddenly as we were on the way to rehab to meet his mom.

"Dude, so am I." Brent said with a light thump on his back.

"What will I say?" He mused and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Mom, get your head straight and even if you don't give a shit I still love you so if you love me even an ounce stop being irresponsible and help me reach the stardom I was born for," Ross said in a dry tone not even bothering to look up from his notebook screen.

We all looked at each other and suddenly I had to laugh and rest of them joined me.

As we reached the rehab, I felt really nervous so I could imagine how Michelle might be feeling. I didn't even have to talk to his mother.

It was a low-key thing so we already knew where the room was as Clayton handled the forms and stuff.

We allowed Michelle to walk in alone as we stood outside the door but he turned and looked at Zaidan with pleading eyes.

"Screw it." He mumbled and I realized even he was nervous as hell as he walked in with his teammate.

"Go in with them," Clayton instructed.

"Umm... but Michelle doesn't want me inside," I answered making an excuse.

"They need a female to handle stuff, trust me." He tilted his head to the door as a gesture for me to walk in.

I inhaled sharply and walked in.

And Clayton was right, they just stood there while Michelle's mother was soundly sleeping.

"Wake her up," I said in a whisper surprising them both.

"no, I think we should let her sleep." Michelle was also making excuses.

I know she was pretending, I have done this too many times. Pretending to sleep was the best way to escape reality.

"Miss Bronson," I said with confidence and saw her eyelids flicker a bit.

She was such a drama queen.

"Don't wake her up Zee," Michelle said in a sharp tone.

And I turn to give him a glare that came rarely. That surprised him as well shut him up.

"Stop pretending or try acting better," I said and heard Zaidan wince at my words.

She still remained stone stiff and this was making me angry. It took a lot of courage from Michelle's end to be here, least she could do was talk to him.

"Fine, don't talk to him. It was just Michelle was dying from brain cancer so he wanted to meet you before he gets admitted for treatment." I said in a fake sad tone and saw the shock on boys' faces.