I lifted it to my mouth, but an aggressive knock at the door came, making all three of us jump in shock. We were all silent and looked at eachother curiously.

Then the knocking came again. "Diana," Andy's voice shouted, making me jump again.

"Come in!" Erin said.

"The door isn't locked?" Connor snapped.

"She was the last one in!" Erin said, pointing to me.

Andy's business shoes tapped the floor behind me and I turned around. "Hi." I said and Erin lowered the music.

"What do you want?" Connor snapped again.

"Diana, get up." Andy demanded.

I lifted my arms and tried to stand up, but when I did, I almost fell over, so Andy leaned over and swooped me up in his arms. He looked angry.

"Bye, Erin." I waved at them lazily. "Bye Connor."

"Don't leave!" Connor said.

Andy turned and put me in his car and we drove to his apartment. "This isn't like you." He said quietly with his eyes fixed on the road.

I didn't say anything, worried if I spoke, my thoughts wouldn't transfer properly. I kept to myself that he didn't even know me, so how could he possibly know whether it was out of character for me to get drunk with a couple of friends? There was a sudden fear that erupted in me. It was dark and I was tired and suddenly felt sick.

When we got to the apartment I tried to unbuckle the seatbelt but I shook too much. Andy came around and opened the door, reaching over to unbuckle myself for me and taking me in his arms.

He looked... well, he looked disappointed.

In the apartment he put me down and I stumbled my way to the couch while he went straight to the kitchen, which faced the living room so I was able to watch him as he rubbed his face tiredly.

"Why weren't you in bed?" He asked in confusion.

I shrugged.

There was silence coming from him, and that somehow frightened me. "What's wrong with you, Diana?" He pleaded.

I shook again. "What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"You're staying at people's houses with guys and getting drunk."

"It was just Connor-"

"He likes you, obviously."

"So?"

He groaned loudly and his hands curled up into fists. "You should've been at home." He said to himself quietly.

"Then why didn't you bring me home?"

"Because you're acting stupid."

"Why are you suddenly acting like my father?"

"Because you seem to need one." He said loudly this time, and he was right.

That was what made me go quiet. I looked away from him and down at my lap, leaning into the couch so he couldn't see me as I suddenly began to cry. I was crying because he was right, and I never acted like I was. I didn't usually drink, but who's to say it's wrong for me to? Why was I allowing him to make me feel bad about myself for it?

"Diana?" He said quietly and I held back the drunken sobs that threatened to escape.

He came around slowly and I covered my face in embarrassment. "Diana..." Andy sighed out and I felt his weight beside me on the couch. He pulled my hands away from my face and toward him, into his arms. "I'm sorry." He said close to my ear. "I didn't mean it."