10

Lucas POV 

I was so nervous about taking Claire, I mean Hannah, out for our anniversary and have to meet her family. She just filled me in on all the crazy drama that happened and I told her it would be okay if we rescheduled our date but she was insistent that we still go out. It took me forever to get her to trust me and open up to me but once she did, we just clicked. Nothing else mattered but the fact that we loved each other and I really hope her family see's it the same way. I'm almost positive that she didn't tell her family that I was a giant and sometimes the parents of humans don't feel comfortable with them being friends with giants, let alone date them.

It's Sunday and I sent Hannah a long sweet message, telling her how much I loved her and that I was so happy that I have been able to call her my girlfriend for a whole year now and I couldn't wait for all of the years to come, after that I started to get ready for my date.

Hannah and I looked like polar oppisites, she has long jet black hair with beautiful blue eyes while I have blond hair with green eyes. I put some gel in my hair to make it look nice then put on my button up shirt with my dress pants. I took once last look in the mirror to make sure everything looked good, I really need this meeting with her new parents to go well. Seeing that everything seemed to be in order I decided to head out and meet the parents. Dear god I hope this goes well.

Hannahs POV

Lucas texted me and told me he was on his way and Mark was already pacing by the door while Linda was sitting at the table with a magazine.

"Mark will you just sit down." Linda said.

"I'm just waiting for this boy and I'll wait by the human door so he's the first thing I see." Mark said.

"Mr. Clark?" I called from the table.

"Yes?" He said.

"Can you please not embarss me? He's the one that has been helping me for a long time when I didn't know you. I apperciate your caring and trying to help me but this guy is really important to me." I said nervously.

"I just can't have this boy hurting you, I won't embarress you I just want to talk to him." Mark said has he continued to pace.

"Mark you standing over a human boy like that might give him a heart attack, you need to back away and calm down." Linda said watching Mark pace.

"I don't think he will give Lucas a heart attack that way." I said quietly, not knowing how to tell them that Lucas is actually right around the same exact height has Mark.

"Mr. and Mrs. Clark, I have something to tell you..." I started but before I could finish there was a knock at the door.

Mark looked puzzled since if there was a human at the door then we would only hear a doorbell ring rather than a knock on the door. He walked to the door and opened it to see my handsome boyfriend standing there with a dozen red roses.

"I'm sorry I believe you have the wrong house." Mark said.

"oh no." I whispered.

"No sir, my name is Lucas and I'm here to pick up my girlfriend Hannah." Lucas said sweetly.

Mark turned around slowly and looked at Linda and then at me.

"Hannah, is this your boyfriend?" Mark asked.

"Yes, this is Lucas." I said.

He stood there for a moment, trying to process the guy standing in the doorway.

"Mark, can you let this young man in the house?" Linda asked nicely.

"Come in." He said slowly.