Explanation

I wanted to share with the readers of this story, why I wrote this story. Sometimes I think knowing why the writer wrote what they wrote then it puts the story in a whole new light and understanding of the story. If you don't like this stuff and just like the story then hold tight and an update will be coming soon but for those of you who like this then I'm very happy to share a little of my life story with you all.
My name is Lexi and my dad has never really been in my life. My dad and mom had me before they were married and when they were pretty young. He wasn't ready for kids and he wanted to keep his party life style and we only see him a day or two every couple of months.
A way to help deal with this has been writing. I have always liked creating new worlds and lives where I can imagine anything I want to. It often involves the relationship between a father and daughter and the father going through anything for her just out of the undying love that a father should have for a daughter. It also, most of the time, involves the dad being giant and the daughter being tiny. I love g/t writing because it's mostly about love can conquer all, even 100 foot height difference. Combining the two gives you my story. The love between a father and daughter can conquer all.
That's why the story has been more focused on Mark rather than Linda, all though the mother/daughter stuff is coming and I'll also explain that, but for now I really like writing about mark and Hannah. I love the feedback and love I get on this story and I really enjoy writing it.
A real update is coming soon, I'm writing has fast has I can :) love you guys thanks for the love and support. It means the world to me :)