Chapter 4

"Hey, Focus the lense a bit more." I said.

Once the blurry figure turned clear, I looked back at my information chart. "Head of WOF : Eugene Zero Hunter
Age:38
Relative :
First Son: Air, Lithos, Hunter (Alive)
Second Son:Jade, Hunter(Alive)
First Wife: ( Decease)
Second Wife : Maria Hunter"

"Holy Shit that old man is 38 years old and he still look as though he is in his 20s. " Red grinned to my other best friends.

" Really lemme see! " Ruby said in ancipitation.

" That's to be expected, he have the Immortal Ability. " Kai said in a bored tone while fixing his Thermo sensor.

"He is dreamy... Look at his Beautiful tied up black hair, dark blue eyes and fair skin." Ruby said lustfully.

"He is so beautiful that you feel like killing him... " Red continued for Ruby.

" That's just you bloody twins. " Kai, sighed." Only the both of you would think like that." I said to Red and Ruby.

"Besides, your only 5 years old just like me~" I grinned. "So what?! We are all fellow reincarnates here!" Red said.

Yup. The 3 of us are reincarnates. Wonder how we found out? Well its because apparently, reincarnates have have birthmarks that only we could see. Listen to this, it's in our eye. The shape of the mark depends on how many time we have reincarnated and of course, I was the only one in my third life. The rest just reincarnated from the world where this world was an otome game.

This is how we met ~

I walked down the hallway, passing by many of our company's members. Some of them even brought their children to this party.

"Hey you! " A boy grabbed my wrist.

" Yes? " I asked the boy.

" That Mark... "

" You can see it?! " I was shocked. Nobody could see it, not even Daddy. He thought I went crazy. Oh the irony.

" Yup! " He showed me his own mark by stationing his face close to mine. I could feel his breath on me.

It had a different pattern but nevertheless, it was a mark.

He whispered," You reincarnated too? "
" Eh? "
" Only those who reincarnated have this mark. Just like Red and Ruby. "

" There are others? "I whispered.

" Yup. "

We stayed in that position for a while as i absorb this new fact.

" And then she - Hey! " Daddy dearest popped out at the right timing." What are you doing to my sweet princess?! " He growled.

It was then I realise what type of suggestive position we were in.

" Oh shit! Run! " I laughed.
" I totally forgotten you were the daughter of this psychopathic character! "

Ah... That was a painful event. I remembered.

" Your husband is hot. " Ruby said, snapping me out of my daydreaming.

That's right. Eugene Zero hunter. My husband in my past life and our blood related son, Air Lithos Hunter. The Lithos part was the middle name that only me Eugene and Air himself knows about.

" So? Their our enemy. " I said not really caring about life anymore.

" Hey.. Guys... "Kai said nervously.

" What? " The 3 of us said simultaneously." I think we have been found. " He pointed to the screen connected to the camera." Oh shit he is looking our way!Run! "

" Run?! Are you crazy?! This is our chance! " Ruby cried.

" Your the crazy one!He is immortal! " Red shouted as he packed up ." Say something! " Ruby shouted at me." I ain't getting paid enough to fight an immortal dude ex husband or not! " I shouted back as I zip my bag." Now Run! " Kai shouted as the members of WOF chase after us.

"Besides!" I shouted to Ruby. "Which one do you thing my father will react to the worst?! Seeing his princess dead body or seeing that immortal in one piece?!"

"Good point... "

We all sprinted and hop from buildings to buildings.

" They don't ever give up do they?! " I yelled.

" Haha didn't think they would. Switch to Escape plan B. " Red Commanded.

" Roger! "

I took out a walkie talkie and said," This is team Chanceless requesting permission for Unlock. "

" Unlock granted. You are free to use your ability as you wish. " A voice replied back.

The light on mine, Red, Ruby and Kai's bracelet changed from red colour to green.

" Let's explode this joint! " Red grinned as he used his ability to explode the buildings around us.

" Wake me up when we reach home. " I said and jump on Kai's back.

" Huh? Hey! Wake up! " Red scream as we ran in the alley.

Nobody pov

"Geh?! She's been hit by a sleeping ability type!" Red scream.

"Oh come on! " Ruby cried as they ran deeper into the alley. While running, she kept on pressing onto different bricks which acts like a passcode. A door is then revealed and all 4 of them ran in as the door close after them."
Their pursuers lost track of them and return to base.

A/n: Hahaha! If you haven't notice... Actually NeverMind. I wouldn't tell you guys just yet! Figure it out yourself.