[16] new phone

Chapter 16

*Alys Pov*

Watching Niall slide his gold credit card into the machine had to be the best feeling ever! Niall Horan had bought me an IPhone 5S! Yes a 5S!! I told him to just buy me a 5C, but he wasn't having any of it.

"Come on then Aly, let's go out and get some lunch, yeah?" Niall asked me, a grin on his face.

"Yeah sure, where shall we go?" I asked Niall, smiling because I was so happy.

"How about Nando's, my treat?" Niall asked intertwining our fingers as we walked out of the Apple store, our hoods up and sunglasses on.

"I like the idea about Nando's, but I can't let you pay, not after you bought me the IPhone!" I told Niall, making me feel bad that he bought me an iPhone in the first place!

"Nope, I'm paying and you're going to have to deal with that!" he told me, winking.

That boy really does have a charm doesn't he!

"you know Niall, I am really lucky to have you, but why choose me, over millions of girls around the world, prettier girls than me, why pick me?" I asked Niall looking down.

"Because babe, from the second I saw you step into that black van, I knew you were going to be the one. As soon as I saw you, a smile came to my face. When my arm brushed your arm there was a spark, and I knew, I knew you were the one. You Alice, you are the prettiest girl I have ever seen and one day, you will marry me and become a Horan. That is why I picked you Ally, because I love you." Niall said smiling at me.

"thank you niall, I don't know what to say about your little speech haha, I love you!" I said, a grin on my face.

+++++++++++++

"What would you like Ally?" Niall asked me looking up from his menu.

"the double chicken wrap, lemon and herb, with rice and chips please." I told him smiling.

"I think I'm gonna have the same as you." Niall smiled.

"Do you want me to order it or do you want to order?" I asked Niall.

"ill order" he said standing up.

(~)~)

~littleirishcutie, xx

P.S DID YOU GUYS SEE THE BOYS AT THE BRITS? HARRY WAS SO FUNNY AND I AM JUST SO PROUD OF THEM! WELL DONE BOYS <3

2 AWARDS THAT IS JUST AMAZING

SO YEAH STAY COOL