[14] interviews

Chapter14-interviews

*Tab Pov*

Dreaming about my boy. Louis. His perfect brown hair that flicks out in different directions. His piercing blue eyes that are just stunning. Just him. His body. Just wow. I was snapped out of my dreams by someone waking me.

"Honey, you need to wake up now." Louis sweet voice echoed through my ears.

"Mmm. Later." I mumbled back to tired to even talk.

"Baby you need to come to an interview with all of us about you coming on tour with us!" Louis said excitedly. The tour! I completely forgot about the tour.

"Okay okay. I'm getting up." I mumbled peeling back the covers from my body.

"That's it baby. Good girl. Go take a shower. But make sure you take the bandages off before you shower then put the back on after. Oh and try and wear long sleeves." Louis shouted as he walked out of the room leaving me to get ready.

+++++++++

"So zayn. How is Perrie and yourself?" The reporter asked looking up at zayn.

"Perrie is great and I'm good thanks. We are both so busy. We are going away on tour soon. And Perrie and her band are away at the moment." Zayn explained to the reporter.

"That's sad. The tour. There are rumours that your girlfriends are coming too. Is this true?" The reporter asked, looking excited.

"Well, myself, Liam, Harry and Louis have our girlfriends coming but zayn doesn't due to Perrie being away on her own tour." Niall answered looking over to backstage where Als was smiling like crazy.

"I heard that your girlfriends are here today too, are they going to come out?" The reporter asked in her squeaky annoying tone.

"Yeah they are here." Louis answered giving me a small smile. And with that we were all pushed onto the stage in a rather fierce manner.

"Girls! Well hello, take a seat!" The reporters sickly voice told us whilst she pointed to the sofa that didn't have any room on. With a shrug Als placed herself on Nialls lap, his arms snaking there way around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. Earning 'awwww's from the crowd. All the other girls soon followed along sitting on there boyfriends laps.

+++++++++++

*harrys pov*

Ring

Huuuuh what now I thought to myself to see my phone light up and buzzing. Great probably work. They never leave me alone.

Grabbing my phone I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey Harry, management here."

"Mmm" I answered back fed up already.

"Just wanted to say goodbye as we are leaving you now, so the best for the future. Be good." Some guy said and with that hung up.

"Who was that?" Ann asked me looking up from the hugging position we were currently in on the sofa watching tv.

"Management have left." Was all I said before Ann answered back.

"That's good isn't it?"

"Yeah yeah it is." I replied smiling to myself. No more being bossed around. Get in there!

+++++++++ *morning of the tour*

*jess pov*

"Jess! Wake up! Time to go! Hunny come on baby wake up!" Liam's morning voice whispered in my ear.

"Mhhmmm later." I moaned not in the mood to get up.

All a sudden the warm covers where peeled back from my body and I was lifted up bridal style and carried over to the shower.

"You've got five minutes to shower before we need to leave." Liam told me before walking. I can't shower in 5 minutes! I think he's asking for a miracle. Honestly. This is gonna be funnnnnnnnnnnn.

+++++++++++

"The private jet, numbered 503726 is ready for boarding. Please board." The annoying persons voiced boomed through the speakers.

"That's our flight." Paul said standing up.

"But I wanna sit next to Aly!" Niall whined pulling his puppy face. At that moment Aly was asleep next to me, light snores escaping her lips. Niall was trying to persuade Harry to move so Niall could sit next to her.

Apparently both Niall and Aly got up extra early just so they could eat before they came. Typical! Would explain why they are both exhausted, hence why Aly is sleeping and Niall is trying so desperately to keep his eyes open. They are honestly a match made in heaven.

+++++++++

*Alys pov*

"Wake up." A deep voice said shaking my shoulders. Opening my eyes I saw Paul standing in front of me, looking fed up.

"Where are the others?" I asked looking around.

"Down there." Paul said pointing.

"No one wanted to wake you up so they left me to do it! Now up!!" Paul said a deep chuckle leaving his throat.

{~}~}

Wooooo! You've got a chapter! Haha!

How was everyone's new year?

I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages! It's just that I have been so busy it is unreal! Honestly!

Thank you anyways for being great readers!

COMMENT&VOTE please!

Means the world!

Love you all!

Thanks for being amazing!

Stay happy my lovelies!

~littleirishcutie, xx