[12] war breaks out

Chapter 12-war breaks out

*Louis Pov*

It's been a week since Paul told us about the new single and we release it in a week. We are going to the VMAs next week and we will announce it a day after the VMAs. I cannot wait to go the to the VMAs, last time we won so many awards. I can't wait for this time. There are going to be so many big stars there like Rhianna, Bruno mars and so many other people. The girls will be in the audience watching and there will be an after party afterwards which we are taking the girls to. I think Simon said something about performing Story Of My Life as well!

++++++++++*a week later*

*harrys Pov*

We were sitting in the limo and I couldn't get over how great all the girls looked. But more, how beautiful Ann looked. She was wearing a dark purple dress that came to the middle of we thigh, it hugged her curves in all the right places. Her normally ombré wavy hair was now ombré curls. She had two little plaits going from the front of her head, going round her head and joining up at the back with a purple bow. I think Aly did a great job with everyone's hair! Ann's shoes were black and high with a velvet look to them. She looked totally stunning. Her make up complemented her blue eyes. Her eye shadow sat perfectly around her eyes. Thanks to Tab.

*Liams Pov*

I still couldn't get over the fact that Jess looked so beautiful. My girlfriend is a stunner! She was wearing a black tight dress that is strapless and has little dimonties covering her chest area. The dress comes to her mid shins, its like a maxi dress, well it is. She was wearing black pumps that went with the dress because apparently she is hopeless when it comes to high heels. Aly told me last time she tried wearing high heels she broke her ankle, so she doesn't even bother anymore! Jess blonde and pink dip dyed hair hair, normally straight, hung in beach waves. She had a waterfall plait sitting on the right side of her head. Her makeup was light and natural like her normal self.

*nialls Pov*

And where do I start with Aly?

Don't get me wrong, all the girls look stunning, but Aly looks totally stunning! She was wearing a red tight dress that went to about her mid thigh and it had a rose made out of material on her left shoulder with a thick red strap going underneath that. The red was a deep red, my favourite colour on girls. Her shoes were red too, with glitter round the sides. Her hair, normally straight brown dip dyed hair that is purple, pink and blue was is curls hanging around her shoulders. She had a quiff and some flowery clips holding it in place. Her brown eye shadow went well with her green sparkly eyes. I could not believe how stunning she looked! My girlfriend was perfection. Utter perfection. Forget the flaws. She was mine. Haha I can now say she was mine. Mine, mine, mine.

*Zayns Pov*

Everyone had there girls with them. But I didn't have mine. Perrie was still away on tour with little mix. Don't get me wrong I love the girls and every thing but I miss Perrie and feel left out sometimes. I can't wait till the girls get to meet Perrie!

As we stepped out onto the red carpet the flashing from the paps blinded me. We stopped and signed some stuff for your utterly amazing fans. You know, the normal. And as I stepped away from all the flashing. I stood standing in front of me, having her photo taken. My fiancée, MY Perrie, was standing in front of me. A smile planted on her face. I turned around to look at the boys in complete utter shock. They were just standing there the biggest smirks on there faces. Cheeky buggers.

"Surprise!" Louis shouted!

"Thanks guys!" I shouted back before running up to Perrie.

It was one of those running up and kissing things. Very cliche I know!

I missed her so much girl!

"When your quite finished we can go in" Mr Harold styles said with his husky voice.

+++++++ a few hours later at the after party

*Louis Pov*

We had won 7 awards! yes 7 awards! our fans are the utter best. Anyway everything was going as per usual at an after party. Dancing drinking. The normal! I was dancing with Tab, my now girlfriend, when I got a tap on the shoulder. I turned around to see all of the boys from the rival band of ours, The Wanted.

"What do you want?" I growled at them.

"Why don't you tell us that yourself you dick head." Nathan growled at me.

I looked behind me to see if Tab was still there and she was looking at me with worry in her blue eyes. Her blonde and brown low lighted hair swishing back and forth as she looked around for the others. As I turned my head back to the wanted boys, I felt the impact of someone's fist on my cheek. The impact was so hard it pushed me to the ground.

"Get up and fight like a real man, you wimp." Nathan spat at me, his fist rolled up in a ball. Tab gasped and bent down besides me, helping me up.

"Go and get the others, please babe." I whispered.

"Stop talking to that ugly bitch and fight me!" Nathan growled, spraying spit all in my face. Lovely.

"How dare you talk about my girlfriend like that you little piece of shit." I growled rolling my fist into a ball. And with that I threw a punch at his nose. I heard a cracking noise as my fist hit his nose. Result! I wouldn't have punched back, but he called my girlfriend ugly. I know she has low self esteem problems so someone calling her that affected me. It made me angry. As Nathan fell to the floor I looked around to see all the girls and boys standing behind me in utter shock and half the club behind them. Great I have bought attention to my self.

"Look at me and fight me." Nathan croaked. As so as he said that I felt another impact of his fist slamming into my cheek. I could take this anymore, so I looked at him and give his a few punches on his face. Nathan looked at me, not looking bothered and kicked me in the middle of my stomach. From the impact I went flying back and landed with a lovely thud on the floor. My vision started going blurry and I saw Aly storming past me holding one of her red sparkly shoes in her hand. Oh dear, Aly's angry. Nathan is going to get a taste of his own medicine. As I watched Aly throw some nice punches at Nathan's bloody face I smiled to myself, mentally thanking Aly. Tab and the others rushed to my side, Kats leaning over me, silent tears running down her face. As I looked to my left I saw James Arthur standing there with a smirk on his face. Lifting my head up, a wave of dissiness hit my head. Groaning I laid my head back down onto the hard wooden floor. I looked over to see Aly walking back towards us, not a scratch on her face. With Nathan successfully on the floor, curled up in a ball. As Aly bent down to my she spoke to me.

"I've sorted him out, he was a dick." she said smiling to herself.

"Thank you" I squeaked back to her.

I looked at Aly, her shoulders tense as she crouched over me. I saw as Niall came behind her and put his arms around her waste, her shoulders and body relaxed at his touch. Nawww cutiesssss!

"Louis stay away, Paul and an ambulance are on their way just to check you out." A Wolverhampton accent told me. Belonging to Liam.

God how I love my friends.

{~}~}

~littleirishcutie, xx