[10] unexpected questions

Chapter 10

*Tab Pov*

It's been a couple of weeks since we first met the boys. To be honest they are so nice! I love them all! Louis and I are getting on really well. Liam and Jess are so sweet together! And don't get me started on Harry and Ann! Harry is trying so hard to get Ann. I think he will adventually get her! Haha. Niall and Als have started dating I think and they are adorable together! That reminded me to make a mental note to ask her about that!

Bleep

Bleep

Bleep

Bleep

"Hello" I ask sounding rather bored.

"Tab you okay?" Louis asks rather worried.

"Yeah I'm fine!"

"You sure?" he asks again.

"Yeah honestly I'm fine!" I say again.

"Okay, well do you wanna come round to Nialls house with all the girls and all us guys?"

Without even thinking I answered. "yeah sure, I'll be round in an hour is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine see you then."

"Bye"

"Byeee"

Better go get ready quickly!

*a couple of hours later*

*Ann Pov*

"Ann, can I talk to you for a minute in private please?" Harry asks me with a cocky smile on his face. Oh god what has he got planned? god help me!

"Yeah sure!"

"Erm.. Erm.. I just.. I just wanted to say.. Erm.. Ann, will you go out with me?"

*Ann Pov*

OMG, he just asked me out! THE HARRY STYLES FRIGGIN ASKED ME OUT! Okay, stay calm Ann, stay calm!

"Ann, are you okay?" Harry asked me with concern over his face.

"Yeah sorry I'm fine thank you" I say. Then remembering what he asked me.

Without thinking I said to him

"I'm gonna answer your question right now."

Without thinking yet again I make the space between us disappear and I crush my lips onto his. At first he seemed slightly surprised but after a couple of seconds he started kissing back. As we kissed it felt like fireworks where exploding around us. As soon as my lips touched his I felt a spark between us. What had only been about a minute but felt like an hour we both pulled away from each other, our lungs screaming for air.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" He winks with a cocky smile on his face.

"I think you know the answer to that one." I say winking with a big grin on my face.

Walking out of the study our fingers tangled together we walked to the living room where everyone was about to put a film on. Tab looked over to me with the special sparkle in her eyes. I give her a quick nod and she understood and started smiling like an idiot. I can tell by her face she is so fan girling in her head at the moment. I'm not even kidding when I say Harry Styles has been my childhood boyfriend dream for like ever. As we sat down I sat next to Harry. Niall and Als together, Jess and Liam together then Tab next to Louis. Zayn was sitting next to Liam and Jess. As Louis put the DVD into the DVD player I turned my attention to the Tv.

++++++++ *about an hour later*

Louis thought it would be a great idea to put on a horror film. I was almost on top of Harry hiding my face in his arm. He had his arm wrapped around my waist whilst it shook in fear. Tab was hiding her face into Louis arm. Als and Niall where both hiding into each other and cuddled up. He kept giving Als quick kisses on the lips, reassuring her. Jess was next to Liam her hands covering her face whilst Liam had his arm round her shoulders. And Zayn fell asleep. Come on, who frigging falls asleep in the middle of a horror movie? Exactly! Let's just say we were all very scared.

And with that Louis screamed

"THATS IT IM TURNING IT OFF!"

++++++++*6 months later*

*Tab Pov*

I'm actually so excited as today we are going to meet Derek at the airport! We are taking all the girls along with all the boys.

Niall and Als are still together and are better than ever. Liam asked Jess out about a month ago. And Harry and Ann are still together. all is good!

+++++ *A few hours later*

I stood with all the guys and girls waiting for Derek to walk towards us. As soon as I saw him I ran up to him and enveloped him in a big hug. I quickly crushed our lips together having missed the taste of his lips.

He looked at me with no emotion on his face.

"Tab, I cheated on you. I don't want to be with you anymore." He said to me, waiting for my reaction. I could feel the tears streaming down my face. I quickly took the ring off my finger and threw it at his face. Yes I threw it at his face. It hit him right in the middle of the nose. I suppose used to being in the netball team has some positives. He looked a bit surprised and picked the ring up from around his feet. I ran over and cried into Louis, Liam and Als arms.

"What has that dick done now?" Als asked with anger in her tone.

"He...He..e ccheateddd onn mee." I managed to chock out. Als face turned slightly red from the anger inside her. She looked over to Derek, him still looking slightly clueless, standing there looking at his feet. Als stormed over to Derek and slapped him. Yes she bitched slapped him. Liam ran over with Ann to hold Als back before Derek's body was in a heap on the floor. Als tried to take a punch to his face but Liam and Ann were holding her back. Whilst I sobbed into the other guys arms. I looked over to Als again, yet again trying to throw a punch at Derek. Let's get one thing straight about Als. She has anger problems as you already know and because of that she does boxing. So let's just say she is pretty strong and a good puncher. After Liam and Ann had managed to get Als to calm down and took her away from a pretty scared Derek.

"He comes near you ever again you tell me and he will loose his head. Is that clear?" Als asks me with a slight bit of anger still in her voice from earlier. I nodded as my voice would come out as a squeak. Niall walked over to Als and wrapped his arm around her waist and she automatically calmed down at his touched. And with that we all walked out of the airport together.

{~}~}

I dedicated this chapter to @_flowerchild_ today as she does amazing fan fictions! So go and check out her books😘.

~littleirishcutie, xx