Ch.29

Becky//
2 months later//

"So has Chicago been" Angie asked through the phone.

"It's been good, but I can't wait to get home next week, I mean I can't miss you having your little baby" I smiled even though she can't see me smile.

"I know just two more weeks and this baby will finally see the world" she said. "But I can't wait to see you it's been so long, I miss you" she said.

"I miss you too" I said. "How has he been" I sighed as sat down on the couch.

"Well, he only talks to Nash, I haven't seen him smile in while, yeah I seen him laugh at few jokes that Nash has cracked but other than that, not well Rebecca" she said and sighed at the end.

"He leaves me so many voice mails and texts messages, but, I don't know." I said. "I like hearing his real voice, not his drunk, sad voice"

"Rebecca he needs you, you know he didn't mean to do that, it was the alcohol that did that not him" she said. "You need him and he needs you"

Angie wasn't lying we need each other right now.

"It's not easy for me right now Angie, I'm hurting, it's like when glass cuts you deep and you need a doctor to stitch you up" I sighed as a tear came down my cheek.

"Rebecca stop being a ass right now, you both need each other, and do something about this and stop playing around" she said.

"I guess your right Angie" I sighed.
"Well I'll talk to you later Rebecca, Nash wants me to go with him to get some vegan food" she said.

"Hey Becca" I heard Nash yell.

"Hey Nash" I said. "Bye Angie"

"Bye, Rebecca" she said.

I can tell she is low key mad at me because she was saying my real name.

Well for that past two months I've been pretty busy doing things like the premiere of power rangers, photo shoots, and more other things to come. I guess you can say I've been productive that past two months. But Im going to be really honest the past two month been lonely.

I haven't really talked a lot of people but my mom, and Matthew been calling lately ever sense he heard, let's just say he's not really happy with Cameron right now, and then Angie calls at least every week.

Yeah like I said I haven't talked to a lot of people.

Cameron keeps leaving me voicemails thats the only way could hear his voice but it feels like it's not even him.

_________________

Short chapter but at least I updated right ok bye y'all.
4-13-2017
9:33
459 words