Ch.19

"Daniel I'm gonna miss you" I told him because tomorrow is our Los angels stop and our last day.

" ya know I live in Los angles, we can literally hang out" he said in a obvious tone.

"Yes, but I have a jealous boyfriend, so that wouldn't work good" I said shrugging.

"So doesn't mean we can't hang" he said.

I gave the 'are you that stupid' look. "Jealous boyfriend, means he overprotective and that if he see his girl with a other man, he'll go loco on you" I said serious tone.

But that made Daniel laugh. I just rolled my eyes and started Laughing with him to.

"Yknow your a free person, you can hang with who ever you want" Daniel said serious tone.

"Yea your right" I shrugged. "Well I'm going to sleep"

I got up from the couch and went to sleep in one of the bunks.

Next day//

I woke and realized we were in Los angles. Can't wait to go home.

I got up and walked to the small cramped bathroom. For sure ain't gonna miss this.

I got out and washed my face in the sink that was outside the bathroom.

"Good morning" Danny said walking down the hall.

"Morning" I said as I dried my face."You excited for that last show" I asked.

"Yeah kinda" he said sitting at the table.

"Kinda?" I asked "aren't you happy to see ya girl?"

"Oh yea, I don't have one, forgot to mention" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"I thought you did have one like three weeks ago" I asked him confused.

"Yeah, we broke up" he said looking down.

"What why"

"Because, I don't have feelings for her no more" he said "I have eyes for someone else"

"Well let's hope that person has eyes for you too, because then breaking up with her was a big mistake" I said taking a bite of my apple that I just got from the counter.

__________

Cameron's pov//

"Guys she coming in the apartment building" Nash said peeking down the window.

"Everyone, get in they're positions" I yelled as I turned off the lights.

She gonna feel like no one giving her attention, because we haven't answered our phone, nor did we go pick her up.

We waited about two minutes before the door was getting unlocked. Then the door opened.

We all jumped and yelled surprise. She looked so shock to see all of us but at the same time happy.

Goddamn I missed her, she's so beautiful.

"Oh my god guys" she said covering her mouth.

I walked up to her and hugged and she hugged back. I missed her touch.

"I missed you" I whispered to her ear.

"Missed ya to" she said before Angie's interrupted us and pushed me always and hugged her.

_____________

A/n
Shortass chapter but I wanted to update even though this one sucks ass, I'll try to update by Sunday again
2-10-2017