Ch.3

I woke up around 7:50. I remember last night of what Cameron said still confused about what he said. What does he mean he can treat me better when he doesn't know jack. I just shook off the thought and got ready for the day.

I put on some black leggings a grey crop top and sweater and my white Nike huaraches. I put on some simple makeup and I was ready.

I went to the kitchen to Angie cooking eggs, bacon and hash browns.

"Where is Nash and Cameron" I asked, because they aren't here.

"They went to get some orange juice from the store" she said

"Oh" I said sitting down at the table. "You know what Cameron said last night when I got up to get a glass of milk"

"Nope, what" she said flipping the eggs.

"He sai-" I got caught of by Nash and Cameron coming in the door laughing they're asses off for some reason.
"I'll tell you later Angie" I said

"Ok" she said. "The food is ready by the way you guys can serve yourself" she said.

I served myself and sat at the table. I got a text from jack

Jack🙈💘: hey there's a party at johnsons tonight want to come with me?
Becky: yea I would love to go with you❤️
Jack🙈💘: ok pick you up at 8❤️

I just read it and looked up and started eating my food again.

"So what you doing tonight Becky?" Angie asked.

"I'm going to a party with jack tonight at Johnson's" I said

"Oh cool we were invited to so see you later" she said.

"Wait all of you?" I asked referring to her, Nash, and Cameron.
"Yup, so we'll see you there" she said getting and grabbing her stuff.
"Hey I'll meet up with you guys later a I brought my car" Cameron said.
"Ok then bye" they said and left.

I got up put the dishes away and washed them.
"Why do you like jack so much" cam asked out of the blue.

"Um I don't know I just do" I said not wanting to answer his question.
"Well there's got to be reason you like him like his personality or something" he said
"Ok, well I like how he makes me laugh, the way he treats me what else, oh and is he very caring" I said.
"Oh, well I got to go" he said grabbing his keys.

"Wait" I said grabbing his arm before he was about to walk out the door. "Last night, what did you mean you can treat me better" I asked wondering about what he told me last.
"You'll see soon baby girl, bye" he kissed me on the cheek then left.
I put my hand on my cheek were he kissed it and smiled.

Ok then.