Ch.18

That's Daniel ^
Beck::
1 week later

I've been getting along with daniel lately he a very nice guy to hang with. He really entertaining and funny he's like a brother to me.

"Daniel let's go get something to eat down the street" I asked putting on a hoodie so that no one could recognize me.

"Yeah, sure" he said putting his phone always which he was just scrolling through.

We walked out of the tour bus making no one saw us come out from outside. I mean we are technically in a small city right now so no one will really recognize us. After there we saw there was no one we walked down to the burger shack.

We sat down at the far end of  of the restaurant. And a Middle Aged woman came to take our orders.

"What you guys like" she asked looking at us with beautiful smile.

"Can have a cheeseburger and large fries and a slushee lemonade" I said, I think I said to fast but I don't care I'm really hungry.

"I'll have the same thing she having but a chocolate milk shake" Daniel said.

"Is that it" she asked. We both nodded. She walked away into the kitchen.

"Damn I've never seen girl order something like that before" he said chuckling a little.

"Did you really expect me to order a salad" I asked rolling my eyes in joking way.

"Well, usually girls order salads, but you orders something different, I like it" he said.

"Well I mean this is a burger shack" I said chuckling.

My phone started vibrating and saw it was Cameron.

"Hi babe" I answered I got up and mouthed to Daniel that I was going to the bathroom. He just nodded.

"Hey, babe" he said "how many days until you come back?!"

"6 more days Cameron, don't worry they'll go by fast" I said looking at myself in the mirror. And damn I look like shit right now.

But do I care, nope.

"They're going by so slow though" he groaned. "Anyways what are you doing"

"Well right now I'm a burger shack with daniel" I said picking on my nails.

"Oh" he mumbled, I don't think he's happy bout that.

"And you?!" I asked him:

"I'm at Aaron's, playing some video games" he said.

"Oh well tell Aaron I said hi" I said walking out the bathroom.

"Ok I will" he said

"Ok, talk to you later, bye babe" I said.

He said goodbye and then I ended the call and walked back to Danny.

"Sorry, I had to take that" I said referring to talking to Cameron.

"No it's ok" he said

"Here you guys go" the waiter said giving us our food.

Thank the lords, I'm hungry!.

I took one big bite of my burger.
And then Daniel started laughing his ass off.

"What?!" I asked so confused.

"Here" he said and leaned over the table and wiped his thumb on the top lip.

I looked at his thumb to see ketchup on his thumb.

I blushed a little because I was embarrassed. And that was very awkward. At the same time I don't care.

"Oh, you could've just told me" I said

"I know, but i wanted to wipe it off" he said, dis buy weird.

Ok then

_______________

Cameron's pov//

She's always with that guy daniel, Isn't there someone else she can hang with besides him.

I don't like it when I'm talking to her and then she has to go because she's with him.

Now I'm just a jealous boyfriend that thinks that my girlfriend is cheating on me, even though I actually cheated on her.

Damn I'm a bad person. She doesn't deserve this. But I lover her and she don't know that I like be her.

I don't want to hurt her.

But I already did without her knowing.

_____________
A/n

I gonna try to update from now when each chapter gets at least 2 votes and 50 reads

Cause I know my book sucks so you don't vote

But anyways thanks for reading .

(Read Devine)