Ch.12

Fam look at this picture 😍

Becky;:

"Bye Angie" I said waving at her.

"Bye beck" she said driving away with Nash. After the concert Nash picked us up.

I walked in to the apartment building lounge then went to the elevator to get to my apartment.

As walking down the hall someone covered my mouth. "Hey baby" he said. I recognize that voice. Austin.

I bit his hand so he can get his hand out of my mouth. I got out of his grip and faced him.

"What do you want" I asked backing away from him.

"Isn't already clear, I want you" he said getting closer to me as I backed away.

"Well, you can't have me" I said getting closer to my apartment door as I backed up.

"And why is that" he asked

"Because I'm not a object that you can just have" I said.

"Who is this" Cameron said coming out of the elevator.

"That's doesn't matter to you, now move on" Austin said to Cameron.

"Actually it does matter" Cameron said getting closer to me and putting his arm around my waist.

"Ahh, I see you found a new guy" he said looking at Cameron's actions.

"That's not your problem" I said. "Leave before I call security" I said even more seriously.

"I'll be back" he said leaving.

Once he left I turned to Cameron. "Sorry you had to see that" I said.

"Who was that Becky" Cameron asked worriedly.

"No one Cameron, don't worry" I said unlocking my door not facing him no more.

He turned me around to where I was facing him. His arms were on each side of me his palms on the door.

"Well if he said he'd 'be back' then yes I do have to worry" Cameron said looking into my eyes.

"Can I tell you inside" I told him.

"Fine " he said putting his arms down.

We went inside and sat down.

"So who is he Becky" he asked once again.

"That was Austin my ex, the one who tried to kill me" I said

"What wasn't he in jail" he asked.

"Yea I guess they let him out" I said looking down because I'm scared he's going to do something again.

"Hey, don't look down, I'm not gonna let him touch you" Cameron said picking my chin up so that I was facing him. "And I promise you that"

"Cameron your not going to be with me 24/7, I have tour in like a month, you probably have modeling things to do" I said talking to him seriously.

"Look I know I can't be with 24/7 but when I'm with you I swear I won't let him touch you, and when your on tour I doubt that your gonna be alone. Ok." He said coming closer to me.

"Ok" i said by now my lips were brushing against his of how close we are. He leaned in closer and our lips touched.

They were so soft and plumb. I felt little sparks in my stomach. I grabbed his neck with both of my hand so I cloud get a little closer. If that's even possible. He put his arms on my waist.

This felt so right.

_________________

I feel like the next chapter is going to be a little

S
E
X
U
A
L

Ok bye guys hope you have a great Christmas ilygsm 💖

12~22~2016
8:38 pm