Ch.21

"Cameron calm down" i tried to calm Cameron because he was freaking out about his mom and sister about dinner tonight.

"I can't" he said "they're gonna tell and ask you things and your not gonna feel comfortable, then your gonna leave me"

"Cameron why would I leave" I asked holding on to his hands.

"Because they all do" he said looking me in the eyes.

"Well I'm not" I said rubbing circles with my thumb on the top of his hands.

"Promise me you won't" he said holding on to my hands tighter.

"I promise" I smiled. "Now go take a shower"

"Ok" he said as he walked to our bathroom.

I sighed as I looked for a outfit.

Does he really think I'm gonna leave him for some of his past things he had done.

I'm just not gonna think about it.

What should I wear. The place where we are going isn't fancy.

I'll just wear white pants, light blue loose shirt.

After picking out my outfit I straightened my hair and put my heels on.

Right after I put heels on Cameron came out of the bathroom when with a towel around him. Ain't I a lucky girl.

As he got changed I did my make up, because I want to look presentable. Ya know.

"Why do you put makeup on" Cameron asked and kissed my cheek as I finished up

"Because it make me look hot" I said.

"But your already hot" he said.

"I know, but it makes me look hotter" I chuckled. He knows I'm just being sarcastic.

"Are ready" I asked getting up from my makeup table.

"Yeah, should we leave already" he asked.

"Yeah, because it's take like 45 minutes with traffic" I said. I grabbed my bag as Cameron grabbed his keys.

We walked out of our apartment and walked down to his car.

As we were on our way to restaurant Cameron held on to my hand, but they were sweaty.

"Cameron you ok" I asked him because his hand got tighter every time we got closer to restaurant.

"Um yeah I'm fine" he said focusing on the road.

"Cameron?!" I asked.

"It's just want them to like you, I told you they're overprotective and yeah know" he said.

"It's fine Cameron if they don't like me as long as you like me I'm fine." I said rubbing my thumb on the top of his hand.

______

"We're finally here" I said getting out of the car, it gets tiring sitting In a car for almost a hour.

Cameron and I walked in the Chinese restaurant and I asked for reservations for us.

We got seated in a window table.

I looked at my phone to see a text, that I didn't want to see.

"Cameron I'm going to use the restroom really quick" I said as I got up from the table.

He said ok. I quickly went to the restroom.

I called the number.

"Austin I'm not fucking around where are" I said angrily.

"Oh you don't have to worry, just letting you know I'll be watching you where ever you go" he said. This is really getting creepy.

"Stop it Austin, you can't be just stalking me no more" I said little quieter noticing that girls in the bathroom were giving strange looks.

He didn't answer after that he hung up. Goddamn what am I going to do.

I walked back to the table to see Cameron on his phone.

"Is everything ok" he asked me as I sat down.

"Yeah, I just checking my makeup"

"Ok" he said "they're here" Cameron said looking at the direction of the door.

I got up and greeted them.

"Hi" I said as I hugged Gina and then Sierra.

"Hey" Sierra said.

"Hi" Gina said.

Gina and Sierra were a little taller Than me. I mean I am 5'3.

We all sat down and ordered our food.

"So what do you do for a living" Gina asked.

"Well I sing, act, write songs, and model" I said taking a drink of my lemonade.

"How many siblings do you have?"

"Um three, two brothers and sister, im the oldest"

Our food was served to us and we had some small talk.

_____________

"He then-" Sierra was cracking up while she told me a story of Cameron when they were little.

I couldn't breathe of how much  I was laughing plus my stomach was hurting. Gina was laughing as well.

Cameron was red of how embarrassed he was.

"Don't be embarrassed Cameron" I told him as put my head on his shoulder.

"Well becky, this was a nice afternoon, I really like you" she said. "But it's getting late and we got to go" she referred to herself and Sierra.

"Oh ok, well let me pay and we can head out" I said as I got up.

"How about I go pay and you stay here" Cameron smiled.

"Ok" I sat back down as Cameron went to pay.

"Rebecca, I like you a lot. please don't hurt him like other girls did, I see something special between you to, I've never seen him that happy before, not even the last girls made him happy" Gina said "now promise me you won't ever hurt him"

"I promise" I said.

"I paid, should we go" Cameron asked.

"Yeah"

We walked out of the restaurant and I gave both them hugs and then we were on our way home.

"Thats didn't go bad now didn't it" I asked Cameron as we stopped at the red light.

"Surprisingly" Cameron shrugged. "They have must really liked you"

"Yeah" I said "I can't wait to get home and watch some Netflix and go to bed" I sighed.

"Can I join you" he asked.

"Nope it's just me, my popcorn, my bed and my tv" I joked.

"So I guess I'm sleeping on the couch Tonight" he said.

"Yup" I said.

______

A/n
I hope you guys liked this chapter.
If this chapter gets 10 voter I'll update by tomorrow night.
Read my other stories💗
2/18/2017
8:35pm
1022 words

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕