Ch.28

Beckys pov//

"Bye sierra" I said as she walked out of my apartment.

"Bye Rebecca" she waved and then closed the door.

"I'm going to go take nap" I said. As I walked into my room.

I laid in bed and for some reason I felt very exhausted. As I was half asleep I felt the left side of the bed sink in and a pair of arms wrap around me. I soon fell asleep.

_____________

I woke up to no one next to me. I got up and went to my living room. There was no one home. There was a note on my counter.

I'm going out with Nash to hang with some friends I'll be home by 11:30.

- Cameron

I check the current time and it was 9:30. Well I have some time alone.

I gotta snack from the kitchen. I saw bag on the counter with the package popping out a little.

I thought about for a little before I grabbed it and took the disc out and put it in the DVR.

I took a deep breath breath before I started it.

__________________

I was mad and sad right now just when I thought I could actually trust a guy. I knew better than to just start dating a guy before I could barley know him.

I put my head between my head. Tears uncontrollably coming down my eyes.

I heard the door unlocking. I looked over and saw Cameron.

"I want you to get your stuff and leave" I said strictly at him.

"Rebecca what happened" he said.

"Cameron you didn't just do photo shoots and hang with friends." I said.

"What are you talking about" he said.

"You hat sex with a other girl Cameron!!" I yelled.

He looked speechless. "I'm so sorry Rebecca, I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing, she doesn't mean nothing to Rebecca. I only want you and only you" he said pleading.

"She means nothing to you"

"No, she doesn't"

"Cameron, I think we need a break for a couple of months" I said my voice cracking.

I don't want to dos this but I know it's the right thing.

"Rebecca, please don't, I want to around you all the time" he said as his voice cracked a drops of tears coming down his eyes.

I don't like seeing him cry like this.

"Just get your stuff and leave Cameron" I said looking down.

"Becky please" he said coming closer to me. He lifted my chin so that I faced him.

"Cameron, we really need it right now" I said looking him in the eyes. "We'll keep contact we just need time"

"Does this boy hurt you" he said.

"Cameron!! This hurts me trust me!! How do you think I feel right now that you slept with a much prettier girl" I said as mad but still upset. "It hurting me right now, I don't want to do this but I need time to heal from what you did Cameron!! Just grab your stuff and leave" I yelled.

I grabbed my keys and walked out quickly. I practically ran to the elevator, I kept on pressing the button to go the parking garage.

I got In my car and made my way to one of my friends that Cameron hasn't met, so he don't come looking for me.

I knocked his door and then he opened.

"Hey Daniel"

________________________

Low key hate this chapter but there's more to come...
4-9-2017
11:50
590 words