Ch.26

A/n
I didn't like it so I rewrote it

Becky pov//

"Home sweet home" I said as laid on my couch that I missed so much.

So I didn't adopt Sage because if I did I wouldn't have time for her with all the stuff that is happening around and things that I have planned for the future. But the lady from the orphanage is sending me photos of her every month.

"Same." Cameron said laying next to me. How is that even possible.

"Ugh" I groaned getting up and  hopped of the coach making sure not to step on Cameron.

"Why you getting" he asked looking over at me.

"Because I have to pee" I said.

I walked to the bathroom and did my business. I walked back to the living and my phone was ringing but before I can get it from the coffee table Cameron got it.

"I'll answer it" he said as he pressed the button. "Hello"

He had a weird face. "They just hung up right when I answered." He said.

"Oh really, who was it?!" I asked.

"I don't know it said unknown" he shrugged and put the phone right back down.

"Oh that's weird" I said.

Austin really needs to get a life and leave me and Cameron alone, so that we can live our life.

"Ima go take shower you wanna take one with me" Cameron smirked.

"Sure" I said as I followed to the bathroom.

(I think y'alls know what they bout to do, nope I'm not writing smut cuz it make me feel dirty after)

___________

Next day//

"Hey mama" I said walking into her house with Cameron behind me. I gave her quick hug. Cameron greeted my parents and my siblings.

"Franki?!" I yelled at him.

"What?!" He said.

"How's Gigi" I asked referring to his girlfriend.

"Good" he said.

"Are you treating good?" I asked.

"Cameron why is your girlfriend asking me these stuff" he asked Cameron. But all Cameron did was shake his head and shrugged.

"Answer?!" I said.

"I've been treating her good. Why are you asking?!" He asked me.

"Because I can." I said "Now where is my favorite brother" I asked him.

"I am your favorite brother" he said.

"Bitch you thought, where is Alex" I asked.

"Rebecca Esa boca tuya" my mom scolded me. (Rebecca that mouth of yours)

"Sorry ma" I said "where is Alex?"

"He's probably in his room" he shrugged.

"I'll go check" I said "wait for me here Cameron"

I walked up the stairs to the hall and to Alex's room. On my walk there my phone vibrated, I checked it to see the unknown number. I already knew who it was. I walked into my old room and answered the phone.

"What do you want" I asked trying to be quiet even though I was angry.

"Hi to you to" he said.

"What do you want?!" I said a little less quieter.

"Oh I was just letting you know  that if you don't come see me tomorrow at diner down Elk Grove street, I will hurt you little pretty boy" he said.

"Your not gonna do anything to him" I said with gritted teeth.

"Well if you dong come down i will do something" he said then hung up.

I groaned in frustration. Damn I just got back from vacation and I'm already stressed out about this shit.

I walked out of my room and Alex came out of the bathroom across my room at the same time.

"There's my favorite brother" I yelled so that Frankie could hear.

"Nope I'm your favorite brother" he yelled.

"You wish" I said.

"Yknow Stephanie is my favorite sister" he yelled.

"Nope because I am" I said.

"You wish big sister!!" Stephanie yelled from downstairs..

"Deja de gritar niños" my mom yelled. (Stop yelling kids)

I came downstairs with Alex behind me.

"Your family is crazy, I love it" Cameron said.

"Yup"

______________________

A/n
I rewrote the whole chapter because I didn't like it and I like this much more. I also didn't wang to Adopt Sage because I feel like Becky is to young for that right now, ok, ok.

3/31/2017
9:06pm
707 words.