Ch.23

Becky pov//

"Isn't that a little revealing" Cameron asked examining my outfit.

"Cameron we are surrounded by beaches, plus all the of us girls are probably wearing swimsuits" I told him adjusting my top. "Plus I don't give two shits"

"Ok then, should we go meat up with the rest" he asked

"Yeah let's go" I said as I plug in my phone, I don't get service here so I'm not gonna use it, nor I want it to get wet.

I got up and grabbed Cameron's hand as we walked to the canoes. They were all there.
"Aww look at you love birds" Angie said smiling at us.

"So, this lovely person is gonna lead us to one of the next islands, because we're not aloud to go to some other islands," Nash explained.

Soon after we were on our way to the island with the instructor in front of us.

I picked yellow canoe because it's my favorite color right now, even though Cameron wanted blue.

I ran my hand through the water as Cameron paddled the boat.

"The sharks are going to bite you hand" Cameron said.

"They're small, they're not gonna bite me" I said as little small sharks passed under the boat.

"Ok, I'm just saying" he shrugged and continued paddling.

We got to the next island. I got out of the canoe, Cameron helping me out.

My skirt got a little wet but it's ok. I stepped on the warm sand heading next to everyone else while Cameron following behind me.

The instructor guy told us what parts we can and can't go to and some other stuff.

He also told us that we have to head back before sun down, which sun down was around 7:30 here.

___________

"Cameron I swear, if you even dare to grab me I'll-" I said before he grabbed me and put me over his shoulders. "CAMERON!! Put me down" I yelled hitting his back.

"I don't think that's proper way to say" he said. He was already running on the water.

"Cameron please" I said.

"Nope" he said before dropping me in the water, where everyone else was.

I honestly just wanted to stay in the sand. Dry.

I swam back up to catch some breath. "I'm gonna get you, Cameron" I told him.

"What you gonna do about it" he asked.

"Oh you'll see" I sassed.

"I'll be waiting" he said.

"Hey Beck, wanna race back to the sand" j asked.

"Yea, just give me a- never mind" j was already swimming to the sand, he was actually fast.

I didn't even go, he was already far. He got to the sand and looked back to see that I was still with the rest.

"You suck" he shouted.

I just shrugged.

"Hey we should play chicken or whatever that game is named" Madison suggested.

"Yes let's play" Angie said.

"I'm down" I said.

The rest agreed. So it was Sahar and JJ vs Nash and Angie. And me and Cameron vs G and Madison.

I got on Cameron's shoulders and he held on to my legs. Jack and Madison got in front of us.

Yknow it wasn't so hard pushing Madison off jack. Sigh.

___________

"I'm so tired" I said as I laid on the bed.

"Me to" Cameron said changing into dry clothes to go to sleep.

I already changed into something dry which is my Ck pajama pants and my CK sports bra.

"You know when we were playing chicken, Madison pulled my hair" I said wrapping around my blankets. "She kinda rude"

"Yeah, I guess" he said laying on bed. "I don't think jack likes anymore"

"You guys looked like you were getting along" I said turning to him.

"Yeah, but things changed" he sighed.

"Don't worry about it" I said as kissed his cheek. "Sometimes change is for the better"

______________
I updated
Finally
Sorry for the sucky ass chapter
2-26-2017
9:28pm
663 words