Chapter 21

A.N WHOO SMALL UPDATE

Zoe's p.o.v

The beeping horror next to me was alerting me it was time to get up but in reality I was way to early and if I got up that meant school, so putting it off for as long as possible was going to be the plan. But not for long because two seconds later after my fingers press down on the snooze button my eager father bursts through the door, "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOOOL". The chaos begins here.

First I had to actually get ready. For some reason showering was a difficult task today as I had to keep slipping over every five seconds and kept getting soap in my eyes.

Then getting dressed was a mission too, jeans had to be tighter than ever and my head just had to go through the sleeve hole seven times. Two socks would have been nice too but no just one was all I could find in the pit that I prefer to call my room. Shoes no problem if only I could find a matching pair, walking around the house with one shoe on for twenty minutes isn't exactly a fun task.

After almost an hour I was dressed into a pair of blue ankle bitter jeans with small holes in the knees, a blessthefall shirt I found on the floor and black vans. I didn't want to put to much effort in as I was already going to be late ; I didn't bother touching my hair, so it stayed in a messy bun from the night before.

I raced downstairs with my half packed bag to the kitchen where my dad, Danielle and Erin were say eating breakfast. I walked straight past them to the small plastic container I could see across the room, my pill container. I gulped down the small items with a sip of water and finished gathering my stuff.

With half an hour everyone else was up but my dad and Danielle were ready to take me to hell a.k.a school.

A.N SORRY FOR BEING SHIT AT UPLOADING BUT GHANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K WE ARE ALMOST AT 2K AND I WILL TRY AND UPLOAD EVERY SECOND THURSDAY IF I CAN AND I MIGHT HE STARTING A NEW BOOK AND JUST UPLOADING OLDER SOMEWHAT FINESHED FANFICS •-•