Chapter 11

(A.N THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER •-•. SORRY NOT SORRY)

Tonys p.o.v

Zoe has been acting really strange recently, she always stays around Vic. She never leaves his side. Tonight was the first night where she has slept in her own bunk, normally she would wake up and go into Vic's bunk. Tonight she had fallen sleep on Vic's lap and he had just gotten back from putting her in her bunk.

I got up to get another drink when I herd a faint noise, it sounds like crying. I followed it down the buss, I was lead to Zoe's bunk. I lean my head up to her curtain, "daad, daddy *sniff sniff* daaaad *sniff* *heavy breathing*". She was calling out to Vic in her sleep, that's so cute.

I tapped Vic on the shoulder, "um you might wanna go see Zoe". He gave me a confused face and walked back down with me. I pointed to her bunk and he leaned in. When he pulled his head back out he had a singular tear running down his cheek, "watch this" he whispered. I kelt down next to him and watched as he held onto Zoe's hand. As soon as his hand touched hers she stopped crying and started to smile. All in her sleep.

I was kinda creeped out in a way but it was cute that she never wanted him to leave her again.

Vic's p.o.v

Tony just called me over to go look at Zoe which could mean two things either she's doing something silly (as she always is) or she's tried to commit suicide again. Hoping it's the first one.

I bend into her bunk, she crying out to me. I tear glides from my eye, she's so cute. I grabbed hold of her hand and she stopped crying and a smile spread on her face. I feel bad, did she always used to do this.