Chapter 18

Zoe's p.o.v

I woke up in my dad's bunk not remembering much from last night accept for what I did. I knew I cut again but I didn't think I was going that deep, I guess I was really upset.

While I waited for my eyes to adjust to the light I realised I had extreme stomach pain causing me to groan, hold my stomach and roll over. I guess I was pretty loud as I caught my dad's attention, I heard him running over then dropping to my side before opening the curtain. "Hey how are you feeling ?", he asks with sympathy in his voice, "I actually feel like I'm gonna be sick", I spoke the truth.

He quickly moved from the exit to the bunk leaving space for me to get out but I was in so much pain to move was like being shot. I started to gag, which my dad noticed then pulling me out of the bunk and almost throwing me towards the bathroom where I collapsed on the floor next to the toilet.

I let the hot liquid glide from my innocent throat, to my once soft lips, all the way to the dish of the toilet. Just the look of it made me feel sick once again. Before it could affect my health anymore I rolled from the toilet to the floor, where I rolled onto my dad's feet.

He knelt down beside me pulling my hair away from the face, he then stood up and left retrieving a face cloth to wash the filth from my face. "It's gonna be okay", he assured meanwhile picking me up and carrying me to the buss lounge.

Yet again I fell asleep on a stranger but as I awoke I realised it was no stranger but the one and only Tony Perry. He was stroking my hair, I was laying in his lap and we were both tucked under a blanket in front if the t.v

I rubbed my eyes before siting up and accidentally elbowing Tony in the crotch. After apologising I got up and I felt suddenly a lot better until I walked into Jaime who was holding hands with my dad. They were always affectionate towards each other and to be honest I found it kinda cute.

They both turned to me and my dad asked, "hey are you feeling any better because we have a signing and a show today, if your not you can stay here with Casey or someone lime that or you could go to another buss". "I'm actually feeling a lot better", I replied before going to get dressed.

I wore a white thin oversized jumper, high wasted shorts, studded black vans, Tonys hipster glasses and a slouched beanie which I stole from my dad.

I looked at myself and felt really satisfied with how I look for once, "today's gonna be a good day" I said out loud on accident

(A.N I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO KEEP GETING CHAPTER UP BECAUSE IVE GOT OVER 100 READS AND YEAH KEEP READING, THANKS •-•)