Chapter 12

Zoe's p.o.v

I woke to the feeling if my stomach curdling. I ran for the bathroom pushing Jaime out of the way, when I reach the door I dropped to my knees and lunged myself over the toilet. The hit liquid pours from my lips.

When that horrible sensation had finished I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I lifted my shirt to see my ugly body. Ribs, collarbones, hips, everything, you could see all my bones. But I'm still so fat.

I get told I'm a barbie for the way I look. My face has no imperfections, and I have a skinny body. But the way if to this body was by starving myself and now I can't eat anything without throwing up. Fuck I hate myself.

Here's where my bipolar kicks in and stead if feeling sorry for myself, I'm angry. I scream and throw a punch at the mirror, making it smash into a million pieces.

My feet stamp in the pavement as I run for my fears and everything else. Where am I going I don't know, but I needed to be alone. I slam my back against the wall, I was being someone else's buss.

I slide down the wall until I hit the ground. I start to sob into my hands before me hear someone gasp, I look up to see Jake Pitts of Black Veil Brides. Before I can yell at him he ran off bringing back Ashley.

Ashley jumped down beside me, "what's up kiddo, how did you get back here". "I'm Z-Z-Zoe I'm Vic's daughter", I explained before continuing to cry into my hands. He lifted my off the ground, "let's get you back to his buss, he's probably worried sick out you", Ashley said lovingly as he walked my along.

Ashley knocked on the door then put his arm around me until the door opened. Tony and Mike answered, Tony was wearing a black bathrobe and he had a lightsaber in his hand. Mike was also wearing a robe but his had a little bit of yellow on it and he had nerdy glasses on. "Do you mind we are in the middle of something", Tony said not seeing me.

"I've brought back Zoe I found her crying behind our buss", Ashley tried to explain before Vic came charging up the buss and ripped me out of Ashley's grip. "Where have you been, I can't loose you ever again", he said before kissing me in the head and taking down to the back of the buss. "Why did you run away, "I don't know", "why were you crying", "I don't know", "well you need to get ready because we have a signing today and you're coming", he said placing his finger on my nose before getting up.

I ran my brush through my white hair before parting it the way I liked it giving me a big side fringe kinda thing at the front, I also pulled on a black elastic headband. Then I applied nude lipstick, mascara and eyeliner, not to much just a little wing out at the side. Next was my clothes, I wore high wasted bleached shorts, a grey singlet, one of Vic's big flannel shirts without the buttons done up, black converse and I also pinched a pair of Tonys big hipster glasses.

"Wait how old is she again", Tony asked leaning onto Vic, "twelve", "damn Vic better watch out because heaps of boys will be on her today". They both had a little giggle, but I just lowered the glasses and raised my eyebrows which made them laugh more.

*Time pass*

The signing was boring because i had to just sit and watch as all the fans glared at me I waved and smiled but my only return of the favour was I got flipped off by someone from one the other signings.

Now that all of that was over it was time for lunch at like 3pm. Everybody had catering but I had nothing of corse.

Vic is doing his best to keep me from starving myself but it's not like he can force feed me.

He waves the biscuit in front of my face, I want it so bad but I can't have it. I give a small flick of my wrist making the biscuit fly from his hands to the floor where it is demolished by Jaime.

(A.N HOPE THUS CHAPTERS BETTER SORRY IF ITS A BIT RANDOM •-•)