Chapter 33

Jade ran towards the goal while dribbling the best she could. She took aim and shot towards the goal and to her delight she scored. Loud cheers could be heard but the one voice that loudly yelled, "That's my Bambi!", was the one that meant the most to her.

The footballer immediately turned so that she could see her blonde beauty standing there on the sidelines in one of Jade's jerseys, clapping and smiling brightly. It didn't take long for the brunette to jog towards her love, hugging her while the singer showered her with compliments.

"You did great, Bambi", Perrie told her while smiling widely at the footballer.

It was only a training session and there was no goalkeeper here sure, but it was Jade's first training session using a ball so it was really satisfying for her to be able to do all of this again. By any means it wasn't as fast or her shot wasn't as hard as it could have been but after all these months of training to just walk and run in general it was as if she would have won the world cup.

"I missed this", Jade sighed, smiling brightly herself, visibly proud of her achievments as were her team mates who were clapping on the sidelines, wolf whistling when the couple kissed shortly.

"You're the only person that misses running around, sweating like a pig and being exhausted after all of it"

"I don't care. But you know what makes it even better?", Perrie looked at Jade in a way that told her to continue.

"That you're here with me and that you'll be officially mine till death do us apart in a few days"

"Do you have to tell everyone that we'll be married in a few days?"

"Yeah, gotta tell everyone that this hot piece of ass is mine", Jade chuckled while grabbing the blonde's bum, laughing when Perrie shrieked in surprise.

"Anyways, I gotta go. My fans won't get a picture of me with them when I stay here all day"

"Have fun, I'll miss you. I'm not even sure if I can sleep without your cute little annoyed face by my side", Jade teased, still not letting go off the blonde.

"That only happened once because I dreamed of some creep trying to hit on you, alright?"

"Yeah, sure. Can you promise me something?"

"Depends on what it is"

"Can you not do something stupid tonight no matter how tempting it is?"

"Bambi, I love you. Don't you trust me?"

"I do trust you. It's Kat, Lauren and Leigh I don't trust. They are unpredictable they could do anything for your bachelorette party.", Perrie wanted to be annoyed because Jade was somehow doubting her but then again she had no idea what these three organised the only thing she knew was that she won't be sleeping at home tonight and that they'll take her wherever right after her concert. 

And the way Jade looked at her all worried and almost sad it made her want to cuddle her in and never let go off her again but she knew she had duties today and after her manager was pissed at her for missing a few interviews when this whole Nora situation happened she didn't want to risk it again.

"Don't worry I won't do anything stupid. I hope you won't do anything stupid too"

"I won't. Love you", Jade told her while kissing her blonde lovingly which lead to Perrie returning the gesture and quite the make out session that was until the singer's phone rang telling her that her driver was already here to pick her up.

"Love you too", Perrie yelled over her shoulder while jogging towards the awaiting car.

"How do I deserve you?", Jade asked herself while licking her lips and staring not so secretly at her soon to be wife's butt.