Chapter 28

Jade and Perrie smiled at their guests who were currently busy eating the meal Perrie had been working on all day long. They both shared loving gazes at each other, while holding hands. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves greatly, they just hoped that everyone would be glad to help them, that being the reason why they were here in the first place, they just didn't know yet.

"Not to sound rude or anything but why are we here?", Jesy asked the smiling couple.

Perrie looked at Jade, who was smiling widely while rubbing her thumb over the pale girl's hand, her gaze on the engagement ring the blonde girl now had been sporting for over 2 years. "Do you want to tell them?"

"I think we should tell them together", Jade stated, earning a quick nod from her fiance. "So we've all asked you to come here today, so that we could start planning our wedding"

Once these words left their lips they couldn't help but smile even wider, it's not like they haven't thought about it yet but now that Camren, Leigh-Anne, Jesy and their parents were there it all felt so real.

"Fucking finally!", Leigh-Anne exclaimed, raising her fingers forming a victory sign.

"Leigh!", the other singer scolded her friend, acting as if she was her mother although she was the younger one between them. This made Jade smile at the blonde adoringly.

"What you've been engaged forever and now you're finally starting to plan it. There are people that start to doubt that the wedding will happen you know", Leigh sassed back.

"Well, how would you plan it when Jade's busy with training sessions and I'm on promo tour?", the singer asked her famous friend once again.

"Yeah, yeah, do you have anything in mind?", Jesy asked them, grinning the loved up couple sadly, this made her miss her ex Jake even more. (I'm still not over Jakesy they were perfect for each other :'()

But she smiled slightly reminding herself that this was part of the reason for her and Jade's new found close friendship. She has helped her coping with the break up and was always there for her.

The couple on the other hand was smiling even wider when they looked back to their earlier conversations.

"You need to go to sleep, Bambi. You have an early start tomorrow", Perrie laughed at herself, for sounding so much like a mam.

"Ok mam, will you cuddle me though?", the footballer asked, pouting slightly, knowing that the blonde can't say no to this face.

"Yeah, yeah, get to bed already", the singer said while cuddling up to her fiance.

"I don't want to leave you tomorrow", the brunette said, tightening her grasp around the blonde.

"Stop being dramatic you'll be gone for 2 hours or so, it's only a training session. Besides I'll probably will still be sleeping."

"Still, it's weird you know"

"Shhh, go to sleep, alright. 5 am is a fucking early start", Perrie told her, laughing slightly at the face Jade was pulling in order to make the blonde forget the reason she was cuddling her for a moment without any use though, "What's that face for?"

"Maybe I want to earn myself a kiss from a queen", Jade stated while looking up towards the roof, trying to look as innocent as possible.

"You should find yourself one then"

"I already did. Queen of the charts", the footballer said before kissing the blonde with passion. It didn't take long for the blonde to kiss back and shortly after the footballer was straddling the singer, her lips moving towards her neck, making the blonde moan.