Chapter 8

Jade and Perrie were looking for their last much needed things, thanking Norma for staying while they were in Sweden. Jade would have asked Paula to look after the flat, so that her mam wouldn´t have to go all the way from South Shields to Manchester. But Paula has been, just like Jade, asked to play for her country´s national team which would be Ireland. And Camren had returned back to Newcastle so it was either Norma or Debbie or an empty flat.

"Thanks mam for looking after Jack and the flat, we´ll be back as soon as we can" Jade told her mother while hugging her.

"I hope so and look after Perrie, I want to spend some quality time with her again once you guys are back" Norma said, letting go of her daughter and hugging her daughter´s girlfriend, who had just walked into the room.

"Thanks again Norma" Perrie thanked her girlfriend´s mam, smiling when she felt her arms hug her, she found it strange but whenever a Thirlwall hugged her she felt this amazing feeling of being save, she couldn´t describe it but to her it was a Thirlwall thing and she liked that.

"Ok mam, that´s enough" Jade said while pulling Perrie away from her mother´s protective grip and replacing it by her own one. "We gotta go, Pez" Jade whispered in Perrie´s ear, kissing the spot under it.

"Let´s go then" Perrie said, turning around and smiling at Jade, who couldn´t help but smile back and peck the blonde´s lips. They both grabbed their coats and suitcases, which Perrie got to carry herself after a long discussion, which she ended up winning after shutting her up with a kiss.

Perrie had already left the house, Jade following shortly after and so far there hadn´t been any paparazzi, which they both were thankful for. Sure they wanted to go public but it was around 7 o´clock in the morning and both of them were everything but in the mood to be faced by the same questions being asked over and over again and people touching or better said trying to touch them up.

The couple sat down in the waiting car, which set off soon after, heading to the airport. "Now who exactly is waiting there?" Perrie asked, curious she had spent loads of time thinking if she was the only partner waiting there and if she knew other players already.

"I´m not sure but Jesy will be there, then I guess a few people who have played for a long time already like Jo Mayer, Sophie Knight and so on, maybe even a few of my fellow team mates, we´ll just have to wait and see. But don´t worry I´m here for you" Jade assured the singer, whose head was now resting on the brunette´s shoulder.

"Ok, I trust you" Perrie whispered, closing her eyes and enjoying the silence, which filled the car, one ear not so in silence as an earbud was connected to it, blasting brand new songs, she had picked up somewhere on the road in different countries.

Most of the time she didn´t know what they were singing as it was in a language she knew about 6 sentences at the most, but they somehow sounded good and that´s everything she was looking for. Jade, who had the other earbud sticking in her ear was even more confused, wondering why exactly Perrie was listening to all these songs, but she didn´t really mind as she was more interested in watching her mouth some lyrics and then just nodding her head, something that was amusing to watch in the footballer´s mind.

Right now Perrie was singing Amore and Bologna whenever it came on in the song, some dude with an accent sang some things in between in some language before repeating these words some other weird words build around it again. Jade felt like listening to alphabet soup together with some not too bad music and a singer, who sounded like he´s shouting most of the time, to go with.

Perrie seemed to be quite fond of the song as she repeated it again and again, trying to sing along, but ending up sounding like a child singing some made up song, while her head did weird moves. Jade had stopped to wonder about Perrie´s sometimes slightly weird behaviour a long time ago but here and then she found herself doing just that and right now she found herself in a situation like this.