Chapter 5

It had been a rainy day back in Newcastle, Lauren and Camila were sat down enjoying their self cooked meal. Camila wasn't really one to cook but preparing a meal with her older lover was the exception. Everything seemed to be much more fun if they did it together.

That's why they decided to have a day just for the two of them and no one else once a week. And this week it's Sunday. A perfect cuddly day as Lauren had called it before, shortly after putting on her "Cuddle me" sweater and fuzzy socks. The younger girl had followed her lead.

Nothing special happened this day other than them sharing cute little kisses and cuddling on the couch, eventually falling asleep and waking up again, taking selfies with the sleeping one. But it's what they needed someone to talk to and just enjoy the moment with.

Due to their hectic working schedules and different times to come home it became more difficult to have time for each other. And they had to accept the fact that they weren't in school anymore and that not everything worked out the way they wanted it to be.

But then again they knew they were privileged to live in the same flat and see each other every day, unlike their friends. Jade and Perrie barely see each other, sometimes Perrie would finally be back in the UK after too long but then Jade would have to leave for a training camp or a game at some other place. To say the least long distance relationships suck.

"Babe?" Camila asked, her girlfriend smiling instantly because of the sound of Camila's voice.

"Hmm?"

"Have you heard something from Perrie lately?"

Lauren had no idea why her girlfriend mentioned her best friend at this very moment, maybe she had noticed how worried Lauren really was. She hadn't talked to Perrie for two months and the only way to kind of know what's going on in her life is the media.

Though it was hard to believe everything she read, as several journalists only make up stories to sell more. Some people even wrote that Perrie's cheating on Jade, which has to be the stupidest thing she's ever read, as Jade was the only one Perrie cared about.

The dark haired also worried about Jade, she knew both of them pretty well and could only imagine how hard it has to be to read random lies about your girlfriend every day. Sure she knows they aren't true but the more you hear stuff the more you believe it and Lauren did not want them to split up. She had never seen her best friend this happy and she had no intention for this happiness to stop soon.

"No, I haven't. And I'm honestly worried about her, normally she's texting me non stop." the older girl said, while poking her food with her fork, her gaze locked on her food.

Camila reached out for her girlfriend's hand, which was holding up her chin, lacing their fingers and stroking the slightly bigger hand with her thumb slowly. Lauren's eyes travelled up to Camila's, a slight smile forming on her face. Her green eyes lightening up once Camila leaned over and placed a brief kiss on her cheek, nose and finally lips.

The brown eyed girl figured this would be the best thing she could do right now. So she started to stroke Lauren's hair gently and leave soft kisses on her face, doing her best to take her mind off of all her worries.

"Cut my life into pieces! This is my last-" Lauren's ring tone made her phone go back to life as the screen brightened up, a familiar blonde pulling a weird face, visible on the screen. The green eyed girl wasted no time and accepted the call immediately.

"As if it's not the idiot called Edwards! What's up?" Lauren said, instantly grinning widely, her worrying would soon be over. Camila couldn't help but smile she hadn't wished for anything other than Lauren to finally stop worrying these last two weeks and now it finally happened.