Chapter 30

Jade walked out of her physiotherapist's office like so many times before. She felt deflated but at the same time kind of reliefed since he had told her that she was making huge steps into the right direction. It's not like she couldn't feel it herself, she noticed how she slowly could walk longer distances and how she could bend her knee slightly more than she was used to. But having a specialist telling her that she was doing something right made it even better.

She felt better about herself but she still hated being alone she didn't want to be alone with her thoughts. She was replaced, in her place played another up and coming talent and it made the brunette sick. Everyone seemed to be impressed by her skills and that's part of why she tried everything to get better faster.

Jade thanked the driver Perrie had gotten her in fear that something might happen to her if she trusted some stranger to bring her home and walked up to their flat with small but faster steps than just a few weeks ago.

It didn't take long for her to step into her and Perrie's flat and being warmed immediately. She noticed how there was noise coming from the living room. Naturally for her she gripped her crutches tighter and seriously considered hitting the intruder with it. She didn't necessarily need them to walk anymore but it gave her more security so she still took them with her.

Slowly she inched herself into the living room the sound becoming louder and louder and soon enough Jade figured that it was the telly which out of all the programmes there are it played a show about women getting a make over including getting their wardrobe sorted and Jade's face instantly scrunched up due to the absurdity of this programme.

But when she moved closer to the sofa she couldn't help but aww at the cute blonde which was laid on the sofa while snoring lightly. On the coffee table sat two plates filled with food and Jade cooed once more when she figured that Perrie was probably waiting for her to come back and fell asleep while doing so.

The footballer traced her fiance's cheek tenderly and sat down next to her while eating the food the blonde had prepared for her. Soon after she was back at watching the blonde, smiling and wondering how she deserved to be with her. A frown was placed on her face when she noticed a bruise on the singer's back, reminding herself to ask her about it later on.

But for the time being she put a blanket over the blonde seeing as she was wearing her bralet that she loved as it made her boobs stand out even more and lifted said blonde's head and placing it on her lap and stroking her hair lovingly, placing kisses on her face every now and then.

It didn't take long for her to switch from the ridiculous show to some football match, analysing it slightly while also enjoying the singer's presence.

She knew better than to wake her up, especially now that she caught up on sleep something she couldn't really do when she was on tour. Jade wasn't even sure where from the blonde had returned since it was at times a few countries a day for her. But from the way her make up seemed to be more prominent than normally and the kind of like chopsticks looking sticks in her hair she chose Japan as a safe option to go with.

However, Jade didn't get to enjoy being alone with Perrie for long as the front door busted open revealing none other than Paula who had promised the footballer to go over hers after their game against Arsenal. Of course Jade loved the idea as she had missed her friend who was too busy being in Manchester to see her but now that Perrie was here it seemed unnecessary.

"Your day's better now that I'm here!", Paula loudly announced her arrival, earning a chuckle from her friend who shushed her immediately.

"Oi Pez you should eat something proper not Jade", she joked seeing the position of the blonde's head which could be mistaken for the couple doing something rather naughty at the moment.