Chapter 13

The blonde ran her hand through her hair multiple times in a hectic manner. The ring still placed in the firm grip of her fingers, she was about to throw it against the wall with all her strength. Perrie couldn't believe it, her father actually wants to marry that idiotic egocentric bitch of a woman. Her not standing her guts or her perspectives of life even one bit or for one tiny second did not help her at all. She didn't even know if she should act like she didn't know about the ring or just storm downstairs and furiously tell her dad about everything.

Her reflexes worked faster than her brain as there were heavy footsteps heard from downstairs, where her dad, brother and Jade were sat calmly having a conversation about the latest football results and some teams' unbelievably good games and other teams' extremely and sometimes unexpected weak achievements.

Obviously Jade was talking about how fabulous Manchester United did. How could she not when she played for that club. She was being biased and she loved it, she kind of always is and just can't help herself it's her personal style and it's not like she's extremely like that, just sometimes with things that are important to her like football or Perrie.

Speaking of which, the heavy footsteps came nearer and nearer, with an angry Perrie appearing seconds later, in her hand there was still the ring, which the male part of people in the room look at curiously, whereas Jade's eyes widened seemingly knowing what her younger girlfriend was thinking as if she said it out loud.

"What in the world made you think that it was ok to ask the monster to marry you without asking me?" Perrie yelled straight in her father's face, completely ignoring the other two people on the sofa.

"What?" he asked as confused as ever, his daughter didn't think it was funny though as her nostrils flared again, the hand that wasn't holding the ring already formed into a fist, ready to punch someone or something.

"There the ring! I found it in the bathroom why would you hide something like this from me? Especially now that I came here to tell you everything! N-now it all makes sense! That's why Jonnie came to me telling me to come here and tell you before it was too late! How could you tell him and not me?"

"Sweetie-"

"No! Don't you sweetie me! I know what you thought and I know that I'm smarter than you thought but there's no way in hell that you marry that evil little oh look at how wonderful my nails look monster no fucking way, dad!"

"But-"

"Spare that, you know what she did to me? No you don't because she's a master in manipulating you. You wouldn't understand how it is to see your own dad marry that one person you geniuly can't stand. First I had to live with her for years and years with her bullying me for literally everything she could find. Just imagine how it is to come home to someone hating on you for everything you do every day. I was afraid to come home from school at times" By now there were tears flowing down Perrie's cheeks, her eyes turning red and puffy.

This time Perrie's dad didn't interrupt or better said trying to interrupt his daughter. Instead he got up and hugged her, letting her cry on his shoulder, his hand was slowly rubbing circles on her back, trying to soothe her as best as he could.

"But you know what's the worst thing?" the singer asked as a wet tear landed on her dad's warm skin, spreading apart a bit, the same procedure repeated again and again. Slowly but surely his shirt turned wetter and wetter but he didn't care, he knew his daughter was dying to inform him about all of this but she needed the right timing.

And now it seemed like the right time had come and he was listening as carefully as possibly, because he knew him asking her to repeat herself wouldn't help at this point. He nodded as a sign for her to continue, which she ended up doing straightaway.