Chapter 10

"C'mon Pez, you don't want to be late, do you?" Jade said while shaking her girlfriend, who had spent most of the day laying in bed and doing absolutely nothing other than sleep and surf the internet.

A loud groan could be heard through out the room, the blonde had moved farther away from Jade, deciding to ignore her and rest some more, her mind had almost reached the blissful state of her very own dreams.

"No, you can't go back to sleep! Leigh's waiting on us, get your ass out of bed!" Jade told the lazy girl while shaking her and pulling away the blonde's blanket. 

"Can't Leigh just come here? I don't want to get up" Perrie whined, her head still buried in the soft pillow Jade had slept on.

"Did I hear my name?" a familiar voice said as the sound of a door closing filled the room just as someone jumping in a bed and the angry groan shortly after. Leigh, knowing Perrie by now, knew that the singer would be too lazy to get up and go outside the miserable weather today and so she decided to come by Jade and Perrie's hotel room and visit them.

"Leigh!" Perrie yelled, robbing her way over to the side of the bed Leigh was laying in and hugging her tightly. It had been too long since they had seen each other the last time, and when they did they didn't really had a chance to just hang out and have a girl's night in, like they used to have nearly every night when Perrie went on tour with Leigh.

"How'd you know which room we're in?" Perrie asked slightly confused, as Jade, who had joined them on the bed, wore a rather bewildered look on her face, obviously not knowing how the girl with the amazing hair managed to get to the right hotel and right room and actually get in the room.

"Oh, that was easy. You do know that only because your so called "pseudonym" is Perrie Warded people still might realise that the only thing you did with your name is swag the first two letters of your last name to the back and find you" Leigh stated, her fingers using air quotes for the word pseudonym, laughing at Perrie's attempt to hide her identity.

"You told me to get a pseudonym, you didn't say it has to be a good one" Perrie shot back, her arms crossed over her chest and her eyebrows raised.

Leigh knew that Perrie was joking and that she wouldn't be able to hold in the laughter for much longer, as she had already trouble holding back the sweet temptation to just let it out and lose this little "game" they always played and Perrie always lost, due to her non existant ability to be serious.

"Well, I'm telling you now, get a good pseudonym"

"Says the person, who uses Charlie Brown or her dog's names as pseudonyms" Perrie sassed, back at the time they were on tour together, Perrie learned loads of important things and good pseudonyms were one of them, even though quite typically, both of them were really bad at finding convincing ones, that didn't sound all too made up and unbelievable.

"What's wrong with my dog's names?" the older girl threw in, her arms crossed over her chest, just like Perrie's were, now as well. Every person, who knew Leigh at least a bit, knew how important her dogs are to her and how she would support and defend them no matter what.

"Nothing, apart from the fact, that everyone knows their names, as you're posting up to 20 pictures of them a week"

"So you're saying that I'm crazy?"

"Nah, but I know you are"

"It's the afro, isn't it?" Leigh asked, pointing at her hair, her fingers grasping a random lock, pulling it away a bit, before letting it go again and watching it jump its way back into its place in the giant mass of hair.

And that's when the girls couldn't hold back their laughter anymore. Leigh's hair always worked as some kind of source of hilariousness, which led to a long lasting laughing fit for Perrie. But then again anything other than snails, spiders or other disgusting or sad things would cause this for her.