Shauna

Third Person's POV :
Everybody was battling, what about Korrina?

Korrina was heading to Team Flare's Base but was attacked by, you know it, Team Rocket.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"And make it double!"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all people, within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"The extend the reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blasted off in the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth that's right!"

"Wobaffet!"

"Ahem, so we have heard you have a mega Lucario in your pokeball." Jessie said. "Surrender it to us now! Or we have to force you!" James added. "C'mon! It wouldn't be that hard!" Meowth finished.

"Is that a talking Meowth? Awesome!" Korrina squealed. "Of course it is. But stop blabbering give us Lucario and that Mega Ring!" Meowth demand.

"Of course not!" Korrina refused. "Argh! Gorgeist lets go!" Jessie said. "Inkay rise and shine its battle time!" James said.

"Okay then! You are currently battling against the Shalour Gym Leader! Lucario go!" Korrina said. "A Gym Leader?!" Team Rocket said shocked.

"Duh! Now Lucario Mega Evolve!" Korrina said.

So basically Gorgiest used Seed Bomb on Lucario. Then Lucario uses Bone Rush on Inkay and Inkay took alot of health. Inkay uses Psy Beam but Lucario counter it with Aura Sphere. The Aura Sphere hits Inkay and Inkay fainted. Gorgiest then use Shadow Ball on Lucario. Then Lucario uses Powerup Punch on Gorgiest. And before Gorgiest could react, Lucario finishes it off with an Bone Rush. And finally, Lucario uses Aura Sphere on Team Rocket.

"We're blasting off again!" They shouted. "Phew, glad that's over!" Korrina sighed.

"I just saw you battle the bad guys! Is it true that you are the Shalour Gym Leader?" A girl asked coming out of the bushes. "Of course! I'm Korrina, nice to meet you!" Korrina greeted cheerfully. "I'm Shauna!" Shauna said.

Shauna have brown hair with weirdly shaped pigtails. She wore a pink shirt with black bows. At the bottom she wore short jeans and sneakers.

"So, where are you here for? Aren't you suppose to be in your Gym?" Shauna asked. "I'm on a mission, to defeat the 'bad guys'." Korrina replied. "I'm going here to find my friend, his name is Calem. I'm a bit lost but he gave me a map." Shauna said.

Korrina looked at the map. "Oh, that's where I'm going too!" Korrina said. "Does that mean; C-Calem was c-captured by the b-bad g-guys?" Shauna shivers. "I think so." Korrina said.

RING!!

"Korrina, this is Ash talking. I saw this Calem guy, he is the son of Lysandre. He challenge me to a pokemon battle and I won. Right now I am running from him, it looks like he is in constant rage. And also, he is gonna marry Serena" Ash said through his Walkie-Talkie. Somehow Ash cracked his voice when he said the word 'marry'.

Korrina turned around and saw Shauna shicering like crazy. "C-Calem? A b-bad g-guy? No, no, no, no!" Shauna screamed. "Its gonna be fine. This is for the good..."Korrina said.

"S-Senpai.... NO!"