Easter Special

Hope you enjoy this special! 😊

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Third Person's POV :

In the land of Kalos, lived a happy group of friends. Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie. "Clemont I've never know that your sister is so cute!" Serena said. "Thanks!" Bonnie replied.

"Lets play Easter Egg Hunt!" Bonnie suggested. "That would be a great idea!" Ash said. "How about we draw our own eggs!" Serena replied. "Awesome!" Bonnie said.

"Clemont what are you doing?" Serena asked. "Heheh. The future is now thanks to science! Clemontic gear on! Let me show you my latest invention! Its called The Easter Egg Painter!" Clemont introduced. "The names.." Bonnie sighed.

"As you can see, if I press this button. The machine will automatically paint my eggs." Clemont explained as the machine does it work. "Wow science is so amazing!" Ash exclaimed. The machine began to create smoke. "Uhh, Clemont what's going on?" Ash asked.

"Run!" Clemont yelled. "Ahhh!" Everbody screamed.

BOOM!

"Thank goodness we ran in time!" Serena said. "Well then, let's continue!" Bonnie vowed.

~a few minutes later~

"Is everbody finish hiding their eggs?" Serena asked. "Yes!" The rest answered. "Lets do this!" Everyone yelled.

"I got one!" Bonnie yelled as she picked up a Rayquaza egg. "Who's this?" Bonnie asked. "That's mine!" Ash answered.

~some time later~

Ash currently have 4 eggs.
Serena have 3.
Clemont got only 1 because of his 'stupid' inventions.
And Bonnie have 5.

As Ash was wandering through the woods of Kalos, he encounters a large egg. "Who's this?" He questions himself. Ash walked to the egg and saw a design of a Pikachu. Beside the egg have a piece of paper.

The piece of paper says:

'Dear Ash,
I hope you remembered 'our history'. I have a great life because of you, I just wanted to say...

I love you'

Ash questions himself again, 'Who's this?'