Hello, My Kalosian Queen

Serena's POV :
We walked for 10 minutes, because Clemont have to fallen down for 2 minutes. "We're here! Hello Shalour City!!" Ash screamed. "I guess you are excited to see your sister..." Clemont stated, still sweating. "Good thing my sister is not here, because she would be asking your sister to be my wife." Clemont said. "Hehe." I giggled. I don't have a sister, or do I?

Then a picture of a brown haired girl and a green haired boy was hugging each other, then they waved at me at walked away in my head. "Earth to Serena?" Ash waved in front of me. "Oh, sorry." I apoligised. "Let's go then!" Ash replied. He held my hand, then a hint of blush ran acrossed my face.

"Wow, Shalour City is so beautiful!" I said while we are walking around the city. Then I smelled a sweet scent. Wow... The smell is from a cupcake? So I headed to the smell. It must be tasty dessert! "Serena wait!" Ash alarmed. "What? I was just heading towards the sweet sme- AAHHH!" I screamed. I was tied to a rope or something, then I saw a group of people facing me.

There is a man with an orange hair. Four girls was at the back of him, the four was wearing glasses. That's weird. Then 2 more guys, also with glasses, but the other have balck purpish hair with a black jacket, he looked like a bad boy. "Oh, hello my Kalosian Queen. I was expected to see you here" The orange haired man said evily to me.

"Let Serena go!" I heard Ash said angrily. "Oh of course not" The man said. "Then I have to force you to Lysandre!" Somebody shouted. Lysandre? Maybe the man's name is Lysandre. I looked up and see...

Ash's POV :
"Then I have to force you to Lysandre!" Somebody shouted. I looked up and see... my sisters. "Korrina! Astrid!" I yelled. "Hi Big bro!" Korrina replied. "It's YOU!" Lysandre stated pointing at Astrid. "Hi Lysandre! Nice to meet you again! How's it been since I left your evil organization? I see, you got a new victim" Astrid yelled from afar. "Oh it's Alain" Lysandre introduced. Alain? Why did he do this? He is my best friend. "Why did you do this Alain" I shouted. "I'm only do this for Mairin's sake!" Alain replied.

"Whatever! But now, let's battle! Absol let's go!" Astrid exclaims. "Lucario! Time to battle!" Korrina said. "Then I'll join in! Greninja I choose you!" I said. "Luxray! Let's do this!" Clemont said. "Mega evolve!" Astrid and Korrina exclaims, holding their key stones. "Okay Greninja, let's power up!" I ordered.

"Okay then, Pyroar and Gyrados!" Lysandre demand. "Charizard lets go!" Alain ordered. "Gyrados mega evolve time!" Lysandre said. "Respond to my heart keystone. Now! Mega Evolve!" Alain said filled with enthusiasm.

Third Person's POV :
"I'll go first! Mega Absol use Mega horn!" Astrid announced. "Dodge and use Flamethrower!" Alain said in a nick of a time. Mega Absol took the hit and was injured. "Dragon Claw!" "Mega Horn again!" The two moves collided and created a cloud of dust, showing the fainted Absol that has returned to it's normal form.

"Oh no! Absol return" Astrid said. "I must say, that Charizard is hard to beat"

"Luxray use Electric Terrain!" Clemont shouted.

AFTER THE BATTLE... (I'm too lazy)

The last battle was left with The two pokemon, Charizard and Greninja.

"Greninja Ariel Ace!" Ash yelled. "Dodge!" Alain said. But Greninja was too fast for Charizard. "No!" Alain said. "Can you still battle?" Alain asked. "Roar!" Charizard yelled, standing up. "Greninja use Water Shuriken!" Ash said. Charizard got the hit and was injured badly.

'Don't you want to save her?' Alain thought. 'Mairin, I'm doing this just for you...' "Charizard use Dragon Pulse!" Alain yelled loudly. "Water Shuriken again!" Ash said. 'What is this warn feeling inside of me? I really want to save Serena, but this feeling, that I have never felt before. What is it?' Ash thought.

Greninja got hit by the powerful Dragon Pulse and fainted. "Hm, seems like we've won" Lysandre said. He walks away and left the four.

A/N : Eeyyy, done! Thank you for 1k on the book, 'Lumiose High'. I am very appreciated. And Astrid in Team Flare? Welp, The answers will be in the next chapter!!

730 Words