Goodbye To Sycamore's Lab

Third Person's POV :

~flashback~

Once upon a time, in Proff. Sycamore's lab, lived the 3 starters, Chespin, the funny one. Fennekin, the fasionable one. And Froakie, the strong one. They lived together for so long that they became friends. Until one day...

~End of flashbacks~

Three 10 year olds children woke up early in the morning. Because today is the day that they will be choosing their starter pokemon. Clemont, who wanted to use pokemon to help his inventions. Serena, who would loved to be a performer. And Ash, who wanna be a pokemon master. They were all the campers in Proff. Sycamore's Summer Camp.

~Another flashback~

Serena was wandering through the forest trying to chase after a pokemon. She don't know what pokemon it is, but it was very beautiful. She saw the beautiful pokemon standing on a rock admiring the trees. Serena walked up to it and asks, " hello, I'm Serena! What's yours?" The pokemon just stand there. Then it speaks, " hello Serena, nice to meet you. If you find me in the future, you will know who I am and you will be granted a wish. Do not tell anybody." It explains. Then the mythical pokemon skipped away.

Serena signed and turned back. 'Oh no, I'm lost.' She thought. Then she heard whistling on the bushes. She got scared and a pokemon came out. She jumped and fell and her legs is hurt. The pokemon is a Poliwag. The Poliwag just stared at her and jumped off. Then Serena heard whistling on the bushes again and her tears started dripping down her cheeks.

"Hello?" called a little boy. Serena stayed quiet. "What happened to you?" He asks. "I-I hurt my l-leg.." Serena replied. Then the boy took out a blue hankerchief. "See, feel better right away!" He yelled. "It still hurts..." Serena sign. "Its fine, lets go back. By the way, I'm Ash! What's yours?" Ash asked. "You can call me Yvonne." Serena said. "Okay Yvonne! Lets be friends!" Ash said.

"Is somebody here?" A yellow haired boy came walking in. " Were over here!" Ash exclaims. "So you guys are the missing campers. Come on follow me!" The boy said. "I'm Clemont!" Clemont introduces. "I'm Ash, and this is Yvonne!" Ash said. "H-Hi..." Serena said.

"What's your dream when you guys grow up?" Ash asked. Serena was gonna tell Ash that she wamted to find the mythical pokemon, but she already kept her promise. "My dream is to be a pokemon master!" Ash said.. "I wanted to use my pokemon to help me do my inventions!" Clemont answered. "Uhh.. I wanted to be a pokemon performer!" Serena quickly reply. She had heard that a pokemon performer can receive the title of Kalos Queen!And they walked back to the camp.

~End of flashback~

The children came walking into Proff. Sycamore's lab. "So you are the new trainers!" Proff. Sycamore announced. They all nodded. "You may choose your starter pokemon here." He continued. The three pokemon came running in. Little did they know that they are going to be separated.

"This is Chespin, the grass type. Fennekin the fire type. And Froakie the water type." Proff. Sycamore explained. "If I wanted to be a pokemon master, I must be strong! Then I choose Froakie!" Ash said. "I was gonna choose that!" Clemont said. They have no idea that they are childhood friends. "Aw... Fennekin's cute. I'm choosing her!" Serena reply. "That was my second choice!" Clemont complained. "Well, I guess I was left with Chespin..." Clemont signed. "Don't worry, Chespin is such a great partner!" Proff. Sycamore said. "Well then, if you need any help you can come to me or the pokemon center!" Proff. Sycamore exclaims. "Bye!" Ash said cheerfully. "Goodbye Proffesor!" Serena reply. "Hope to see you again! Clemont says.

And they all went to their separate ways....

The starters then realized that they won't be able to see each other again!

TO BE CONTINUED........