Alain's Backstory

Third Person's POV :
As our heroes was in trouble, Astrid and Clemont have successfully defeated their opponent.

"Seems like I won." Astrid smirked. "Charizard, return." Alain said. "Come here Absol. You did great. Good battle Alain." Astrid congratulated. "Thanks." Alain said.

"Tell me. When we are battling back there. I've heard you said 'For Mairin'. What's with that? Who's Mairin?" Astrid asked. "Well, its now or never.." Alain said.

"What?" Astrid questioned. "Well, the thing is..." Alain said.

'Alain Blaze is my name. Since I was a little kid. My mother put me in adoption. I've never knew who my mother nor father is.

Then, Proff. Sycamore. Took care of me. When I turned 10, I help Proff. Sycamore with the Pokemon.

In my 14th birthday, Proff. Sycamore told me about mega evolutions. I decided to go out in a journey to research about mega evolutions and Proff. Sycamore said it was a great idea. I then took a Charmander with me.

While I was travelling, I encounter a strong trainer. His name is Lysandre. He told me that if I evolved my Charmeleon to a Charizard, I can mega evolve him.

I told him that I was researching about Mega Evolutions. He then gave me a mega stone. He said that if I helped him he would gave me a mega stone. So I accept.

Not long after I encounter a rookie trainer. That is Mairin. I teached her how to catch a Flabebe. She thanked me and decided to travel with me.

We travelled together in Hoenn and also meet the Champion, Steven Stone. He have a Mega Metagross. I was fascinated. When Lysandre came to visit I learned about a stone which was linked to Mega Evolution.

After that day, Lysandre sent me back to the base. I also have to leave Mairin.

I have to battle 10 pokemon trainers that have Mega Evolution. I managed to win them all. But halfway through, Mairin came and I shouted at her. Then she ran away.

A year later I founded out that Lysandre have captured Mairin. I decided to escape, but can't. It was because if I leave Lysandre will burn Mairin into ashes.

I can't let that happen so I stayed with him.'

"That's it." Alain finished. "That's crazily crazy! Alain! You're in love!" Astrid said. "Yes, I know. I don't know what to do. All I could do is count on you, Clemont, Korrina, and Ash." Alain went on.

"I'll promise that I will rescue both Serena and Mairin! Just keep the act. Kay?" Astrid said. "I will." Alaim replied.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I just love jumping from one place to another!

Thanks for all of the support and stuff that you guys have done!

I am being truthfully honest. Seriously, this is the best!

I should start studying after this, my finals are coming!!

~KawaiiAmourShipper 💕