1. The Packing

"Yes Jen, I'll pack everything today itself. Will you please stop bugging me?" I said while twisting myself around the couch.

"Well, okay. But don't forget anything. We're not gonna come back. Last time you forgot your bra and made us come back and then we missed our flight. And I can't handle any cancellations this time..."

"Gosh, please stop will you? I'll not forget anything. Just go to sleep now. Goodnight." I frowned.

"Yeah, bye."

Phew! Well, that was my friend Jennifer Williams. We've been together since kindergarten so y'all can imagine how deep our friendship is. She's a lovely person. Umm yeah, I know she's a bit over conscious about everything but she's my savior. So yeah, I love her.

Er, yeah about that bra thing. Actually last month we planned our trip to France and when we reached the airport, I remembered that I forgot my favourite panda bra and I made Jen and Aria come back and we missed our flight. Yeah, I know it's stupid but that's my favourite bra!

And today here I was, with my stuff, my clothes, makeup, food, everything littering around making me feel like I'm gonna drown in my own clothes! Okay, yeah that was exaggeration but come on, can you blame me?

And that's when I decided I can't take it anymore. I had to call her.

"Hey Aria, are you done with packing?" I made a puppy face. (Of course she can't see it. Duh!)

"Yeah, I'm done. How about you?" She asked.

"Well, I'm too confused to do anything. Can you please come and help me?" I almost begged her!

"Okay, sure. I'll be there in 10."

"Oh, may God bless you child..."

"Okay, no need for the overacting!" she giggled on the other end of the phone.

Oh, yes. That was my other BFF Ariana Greene. She's a sweetheart. She's always there for everyone and especially me. Why? Because I'm her best friend. It's her duty to be there for me!

Me, Jen and Aria have been together since childhood and guess what? We all go to same school. Hahaha. Umm okay, that was lame.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. Well, my name Sofia Anderson. People know me as the mean girl or a bitch or whatever they call. And yes, I am a bitch but you have to be a bitch to get your work done right?

After 12 minutes

I ran downstairs to the living room to open the door when I heard Aria's car down street. As I opened the door, there she was, my sweetheart! (FYI - I am perfectly straight!)

"Dude, you're whole 2 minutes late. What were you thinking? Do you want your friend to die of anxiety? How could you do that to me? I'm your best friend and you can't let me die..."

"Give me a break Sofie, why do you want to die of anxiety? That's so lame. If you want to die, just tell me, I'll help you to do that!" She rolled her eyes.

"Hawww, how can you say that?" I said while dramatically keeping my hands over my heart!
"Okay, stop. I'm here now. Let's start."

And then she dragged me, yes, she literally dragged me to my bedroom while I was going to the kitchen to grab something to eat! Why don't people understand that a growing kid like me needs her protein and nutrition? Damn, they need to be taught!

"What the bloody fuck is this?" She said while looking around my room with her eyes and mouth wide open.
"Umm, I told you I was way too confused" I shrugged.

"Fine, let's first separate your clothes and makeup and food. And then we'll start with the actual packing" she said shaking her head.

"Okay fine." I agreed.

"Why do you need your stuff toy for the trip?" She said in disgust pointing at my teddy bear.
"How dare you call my BooBoo a stuff toy? He's part of my family. He's the only one who understands my feelings and most importantly listens to me without saying a word and I love him a lot and...."

"For God's sake get a boyfriend for real Sofie." she made a face.
"Aria, you know every guy is an asshole and they don't deserve a princess like me so that just leaves me with my BooBoo. Get it?"

She rolled her eyes and said "Fine, okay. Whatever. And what about these series of Pretty Little Liars and Friends? We're not gonna watch these okay?"

"Oh God. Fine."

After 2 hours of breaking our heads as to what should I pack and what not and stuffing everything in my suitcase, we were finally done with the packing.

"Phew, it's finally done. I'm so tired I can't move a muscle!" I said while crashing myself on the bed. Just then Aria adjusted herself on my bed,"You didn't even do anything Sofie. I packed everything. You were just sitting and arguing with me."
I rolled my eyes, "Seriously Aria? That takes so much of my energy. I have to think so much as to how do I convince you to pack my things. And now I'm hungry AF so let's have something."

Then we went to the kitchen and raided it. After a few minutes of raiding the kitchen we found what we were craving for,PIZZA! We had our pizza and coke while chattering about our trip. And then she left.

I somehow reached my room and changed into my minion pyjamas and jumped on my bed. So here I was staring at the ceiling and thinking about the trip. One day left. Here we come South Africa. And with that thought, I fell into a nice sweet sleep.

****

A/N
Hope you like the 1st chapter!
Keep on reading and I swear you won't regret it.
Adventure and fun waiting just round the corner for all of you!

Question of the day,
Which character relates the most to you?

Read, vote, comment, share and enjoy!