Lemon!

AN: Just imagine this to be whoever you want. I was too lazy to think of a character soooo, your choice c:

(B/f)= boyfriend, whoever you want him to be ._.

It was your first time and It was his as well. Both being very nervous but always curious about it, you both decided it was time to take your relationship farther.

You were pinned down onto your bed as a heated make out session was in progress. You tried desperately to keep up with his kisses but they were just too intense for you. He pulled away for a moment to breath as his eyes glazed over your scarlet face.

You stared into his (e/c) eyes as you quickly realized the situation and become embarrassed once again. A worried expression soon washed over his face as he placed a hand softly on your cheek.

"Sorry if that was uh... too..." He mumbled off as he started getting distracted by your appearance.

"Its ok." You said in a soft and quiet voice as you looked away from his gaze. (B/f) got off you and sat in front of you on the bed.

"So uh... should I start taking... it off?" His face got more flushed the more he spoke. Your face turned into a cherry as you tried to avoid any eye contact possible with (b/f), too embarrassed to face him.

After a few seconds of awkward silence he started moving his hands towards the buttons of your shirt. You let him have his way since he seemed to be the more knowledgeable one on this kind of stuff. He stopped after unbuttoning the first button as his face turned crimson.

"C-Can you do it instead? I'm... a bit nervous about this." You nodded and gulped down your shyness and started slowly unbuttoning your blouse. His eyes followed your hands as they continued to move down and expose more of your soft skin. You shrugged the unbuttoned blouse off your shoulders, leaving you in only your bra.

He stared silently at your body with lust filling his eyes.

"I change my mind... I'll do it for you instead." He pushed you down onto the bed and started placing rough kisses down your neck. A gasp escaped from your lips as you were surprised by his sudden change in demeanor.

His fevered kisses left you feeling hot as you began being unable to control your voice from this simple pleasure. He moved his hand around your back and started playing with the hook on your bra. Releasing your breasts from their restraints, he swiftly attached his gentle lips to your buds. He moved his tongue around your bud, sending waves of pleasure throughout your body.

"(b-b/f) w-wait... I-I can't...ngh!" You rested your arm on top of lips in an attempt to control your voice and hide your face.

(b/f) rose up and swiftly removed his shirt from his body and tossed it to the ground. He hovered over you and looked into your eyes. He gently lifted your arm away from your cheeks and placed it about your head. He gave you a soft peck on the lips before moving down to remove your skirts.

You tried to control your growing embarrassment as he slid your skirt off of your smooth legs. He hooked his fingers through your panties but before he pulled them off he looked into your eyes for permission. You nodded your head and with that he slid them down and off your feet.

He began to spread your legs which surprised since you didn't expect for this to happen. You knew it was going to happen but not so fast. Trying to prepare yourself, you shut your eyes as you felt his slim fingers caress your dripping pussy. He slowly inserted a finger in, erupting a loud moan from your lips, something you didn't expect.

His pace was slow at first but soon began to increase in speed. He began adding more fingers while paying to your expression, careful not to hurt you. Your eyebrows were furrowed and your lips were parted, gasping for air while he increased his pace.

You felt something tightening around your abdomen while the pleasure was building up and you didn't know what the feeling was since you were new to all this.

You couldn't contain it any longer and a feeling overwhelmed your body when you released the pressure. You weren't able to contain your voice which surprised (b/f) by how loud you were. He stopped what he was doing and pulled his fingers out and let you catch your breath.

Once you calmed down, you realized the situation you were in and immediately grew embarrassed once again. You looked at (b/f) to see his cheeks splattered with crimson which seemed very cute on him. You locked eyes with him for a brief moment before turning away and covering your face with your hands.

...

"You're really cute (f/n)."

"Eh?"

You peeked through your fingers to see him covering his mouth with his hands while away. He cleared his throat and looked straight at you with eyes of hunger. You uncovered your face and let them rest on your chest.

He begun slowly removing the rest of his clothing as you tried not to stare. He chuckled at your behavior and continued to strip from his clothing until he was just as bare as you were. He hovered above you as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Are you sure about this (f/n)?"

"Mhm." You nodded your head and gave him a reassuring smile.

He poked your entrance with his member causing you to whimper. He started entering slowly while making sure not to hurt you as much. It wasn't as bad at the start but the pain slowly started to arise causing beads of sweat to form from your forehead.

He was fully sheathed inside of you as you started panting from the pain that was slowly fading away. Once you were sure the pain was gone, you started into his eyes and nodded. He looked a bit worried but slowly began moving.

"Ah!" You moaned in pleasure as he begun to move at a steady pace. He got the signal and began moving at a pace in which he preferred. You bit your lip in response to the immense pleasure that shook through your body.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and tangled your fingers in his hair while he buried his face into your neck. You could feel his hot breaths on your throat and occasional grunts when you tightened around him as he thrusted harder, trying to receive and give as much pleasure as possible. It enhanced the pleasure to hear his voice mixed in with yours as you let go of your moans and stopped trying to control them.

He began to thrust harder and his pace quickened as he soon reached his climax. The same feeling had arrived again. It felt tight around your stomach and you tugged at his hair to let him know that you were close. He got the signal and placed a hand on your hip while the other was above your head.

His alluring eyes met yours and you were mesmerized by him. His face was filled with beads of sweat while his messy hair was all over his face.

His face contorted into bliss as he thrusted as deep as he could into you. The tension in your abdomen was released and the immense pleasure was back once again. You felt warmth spread through you  as you heard him grunt next to your ear.

He pulled out and fell down onto the bed beside you and pulled your sweaty body up against his. He let out a laugh and looked at you with a loving gaze.

"I love you (f/n)." He smiled and placed a sweet kiss on your lips. You responded to the kiss and pulled back.

You leaned into his chest and closed your eyes. "I love you too (b/f)." You fell asleep in his arms, satisfied with how the night turned out and how your first time went.

What made it even more perfect was the morning after. Waking up in his arms and to see his cute sleeping face.

。。。。。。。。。。

If my writing is rusty, you should know the reason why lmao. Also don't mind the mistakes too much, I haven't written a story for so long. Unless my English class counts.

I've written a fluff for the people who wanted a fluff and a lemon for the people who wanted a lemon :D

But I didn't know who to write it for sooooo.... you can choose. It can be whoever you want it to be. I won't judge. Unless its Donald Trump. tOO fAR