journal secrets (Ogiwara x reader)

You were spending a nice weekend with your adorable boyfriend just lazying around and watching anime all day.

"(F/N)-chan~! Do you mind getting me my phone for me?" He said still facing the tv and laying down his head on your lap.

"I would but I don't wanna get up."

As you were playing with his hair, he turned his face around resulting in you almost poking his eye with your sharp nails. He payed no attention to the fact that he could've lost an eye and gave you a pout.

"Please?"

...

Without answering for quite a while, you gave a sigh and moved his head off your lap and stood. You stretched you whole body before walking to his room.

"Thank you~!" He sang cheerfully with a toothy grin.

You arrived at the door of his room and slammed the door open, scanning the area for his phone. And of course, the room was hella messy so it made it more difficult.

"Screw you Shigehiro..." You cursed quietly and began to move stuff out of the way. Occasionally you would trip over piles of clothing or books and fall flat on your face.

As you moved some more clothing out of the way, you spotted a notebook buried beneath the huge mess.

"Hm? What is this? A journal?" You questioned as you opened the book and flipped through the pages. All you saw in the journal were stuff about basketball and his daily life.

You stopped flipping through the book when a certain page caught your attention. It had hearts and other doodles all over the page and most of all, it had you name on it. As you read every sentence written on the page, you began to giggle.

The page was all about you. About how cute you are, nice, funny, and other positive things about you. He wrote about what sports you likes, what music you lied, what food you hate. Some people may have thought of this as creepy but you thought it was adorable.

The date was from 2 years ago, when you two were still friends.

"So he felt that way about me from that long ago. How adorable of him to write this."

You were to busy re-reading the entire page again to notice someone walking towards the room.

"(F/N)-chan? I know my rooms really messy but whats taking you so long?" As he stepped into the room and saw what you were doing, a look of horror took over his face.

He ran up to you and snatched away the journal at lightning speed. His face was filled with dread once he saw which page you were on.

"Why did you read this (F/N)-chan!" He looked at you all flushed which caused you to giggle because of how cute he is.

"Because it looked so interesting! Especially the page all about me." You loved teasing him and seeing what type of adorable reaction he would put on him face.

To avoid you from seeing his flushed face anymore than you already had, he spotted his phone, grabbed it and ran out of the room.

You soon joined him at the couch afterwards and tried to talk to him but all he would do was avoid you. Eventually he forgave you and spent the rest of the weekend with you peacefully.

。。。。。。。。。。

I am so sorry for not posting last week ;-; Things got busy...

I don't know who to make for the next part so please request oAo I beg of you... well you don't have to if you don't want to .-.  I understand.

By the way, some of you may remember but most of you may not. So about the book I planned on releasing, I'm still stuck for who the characters should be. It was supposed to be a senpai and someone your age but I couldn't find any characters who fit that description. I might be releasing it like next year or something.

Not that most of you care but yea. Just a heads up :3

Also, sorry if Ogiwara seemed OOC. I never finished the anime and never read the manga .-. I always tell myself i finish it and then its still unfinished... I need to work on my goals >.>

So yea. That's it. Hope you enjoyed the story.

-cherriyuu