Showers (Aomine x reader) Lemon!

Warning! This story contains sexual content. If you don't feel comfortable with reading lemons, please don't read it and skip to the next story.
。。。。。。。。。。

He pressed you up against the wall with the water pouring over the two of you and planted his lips against your in a rough manner. You gripped onto his shoulders and synced your lips with his. You and him parted to take short gasps of breaths but soon merged together again.

How did this happen again? Well, you decided to visit him today at his apartment only to find him gone. You decided to take a quick shower since you kinda smelled a bit while waiting for him to get home. He returned while you were still in the shower and apparently had a perverted idea. To join you in the shower. And thus, the reason how this happened.

He grinded his hips against you, eliciting a moan from your lips. He smirked and moved his head down to your neck and started planting soft kisses over the fading hickeys from last time. He sucked harshly but not to rough to create a new purple mark on your neck.

Your gasps motivated him as he palmed your breast, occasionally teasing your pink nubs. Your fingers ran through his wet hair and pulled him closer. Through the intimate actions, the spot between your legs have gotten quite wet and excited.

His hands moved down your curves and settled down in between your legs, stroking your wet folds. You moaned as you felt his fingers press against your clit. He slipped in two digits and moved them around roughly.

"A-Aomine... hurry up-ah!" You moaned, but still not satisfied with just his fingers. You need more, and you needed it quick too.

"Ha, you really aren't patient, are you? Alright, if that's what you want." A teasing tone was hinted in his voice as he mocked you. You held a frown on your face but was replaced by surprise when you felt him grab your legs and pick you up, pushing you back against the wall, just below the shower head.

He lined his member against your entrance and pushed in all the way in one go without a warning. A chill was sent up against your spine as you were filled. You moaned at the pleasurable feeling and clawed at his back.

He started thrusting into you as you were sandwiched against his and the wall, taking in the pleasure he was giving you. His head was nestled right beside your head. His lips started nibbling on your ears as his hot breath lingered on your skin.

"F-Faster!~" You tugged at his hair, gesturing for him to obey your command. He did as he was told and started pounding into you. The water was running down onto both of your skins, enhancing the slapping sound that was echoing in the bathroom.

You felt it coming as your glistening walls tightened around his large member. He groaned and started slamming into you at an inhuman pace. Your moans grew louder as you were nearing your climax.

Your grip tightened around him as you were in ecstasy from your climax. Soon enough, he spilled his hot seed inside of you, panting. He pulled out as he set you down back on your feet. You stumbled at first but he was able to catch you and hold you tight.

You two cleaned yourselves up and just before you were about to get dressed, he pulled you into the bedroom.

"Round 2 is in the bedroom." He said with a sly smirk on his face as your face bursted into 50 shades of red.

。。。。。。。。。。
Hello ^^ So, how are you today?
I'm listening to Skrillex while I write this and somehow, this is actually helping me xD Please don't judge oAo

So I hope you enjoyed this juicy lemon you pervs c:

Requested by @JaPoom-sensei and @Kazuhikonaori
Thank you for requesting! Feel free to request ^^

Bye bye!