Too tall! (Kiyoshi x reader)

Walking home from school with your boyfriend was the usual routine. Hand in hand, talking about the whatever came to your minds.

Whilst talking with Kiyoshi, you've thought back about all those times that you and Kiyoshi have kissed.

Knowing how short you were, he would have to bend down and initiate the kiss, which you've never complained about but the thing is, you've been called short all your life. By friends, family, and sometimes people you rarely interact with. Its been getting on your nerves.

Suddenly having the determination to prove to the world that your not as short as they think you are, you ask Kiyoshi to turn around.

"Eh? Do you need something (f/n)?"

Without answering his question, you put yourself on your tippy toes while holding onto his shoulders.

Trying your best, you pucker your lips and try to reach his.

But with your height.... It didn't go very well.

You were indeed too short to kiss your boyfriend without him having to bend down a bit. Realizing your failure, you landed back onto your heels and buried your face into Kiyoshi's chest.

"*muffled* Why am I so short..." Your voice clearly showing your disappointment.

Chuckles could be heard from the male standing in front of you. He wrapped his arms around you and secured you in a hug.

"I happen to very much like your cute height (f/n). It suits you very much." Those words gave you confidence as you looks up at Kiyoshi to see him smiling down upon you with that angelic gaze.

Leaning his head down slowly, he placed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

Being the greedy girl your are, you took advantage of this and placed your lips right on his, surprising him just a bit before he settles into the kiss.

Breaking the kiss, he whispers the words that will forever stick to you.

"You're short, but that's one of the many things I love about you."

My laptop broke but that's not the main reason why I took such a long break from writing ;A;

I'm gonna be honest, I'm a lazy person. Very lazy person.

So yea c:

Thanks for almost a 100k reads tho :D and all those followers that followed me even tho I didn't post anything for like 3 months LMAO

School starts in a week and I'm gonna cry. But oh well. That's life amirite ;n;