Being active (Himuro x reader)

It was the weekend and you felt like being lazy this time. You didn't want to go outside and take a nice jog, you just wanted to stay in your bed, all cuddled up and browsing the Internet.

As you were on your phone, you heard your doorbell ring. You groaned and threw your head underneath your pillow, hoping that whoever was at the door would leave. But as you laid there, whoever was at the door was quite persistent.

You threw your pillow across the room in anger and stomped to the door. You swung open the door with a harsh glare covering your face.

"What?!" You yelled, not caring about whoever it was. As you looked up at the person, you soon realized that it had turned out to be your boyfriend. Himuro Tatsuya.

"Good morning (F/N)." He said with a smile on his face, not minding the awful greeting he just got from you. You began to feel a bit guilty, yelling at him in a fit of anger.

"*sigh* sorry about that." You stepped aside and let him in. As he walked into your house, you noticed what he was wearing. He seemed to have been wearing clothes that were specifically meant for jogging or running.

As he sat down on your couch, he turned to you and asked the question you really didn't want to hear right now.

"Would you like to go for a jog with me?"

The soft look that used to be on your face was now replaced by a glare. Before getting out of control, you tried to reply as nicely as you could.

"No." You said as you plopped down onto the couch and grabbed the remote for the television. Himuro looked at you with a disappointing look on his face.

"Why not? It's the weekend and it's beautiful outside." He tried to convince you but you were set on spending the day inside, not caring about anything.

You switched from channel to channel, trying to ignore Himuro who was still trying to convince you to go on a run with him. He got tired of you and grabbed the remote out of your hands and held both your wrists in a tight grip.

He inched his face close to you but not enough for your lips to touch. As he spoke, you could feel his breath brush against your lips.

"If you don't want to go for a run, how about we do something else that's active?" He whispered with a smirk on his face. You blushed as you understood what he meant by 'active'.

You pushed him away out of embarrassment and covered your cheeks to prevent him from seeing how much you were blushing from his words.

"Y-You aren't s-serious are y-you?!" You couldn't bring yourself to make eye contact with him, so you settled on looking at the ground. He moved closer to you and put his lips right beside your ear.

"What if I am?" His voice caused shivers to run down your spine. You shut your eyes and tried to cover up your entire face. As silence took over the two of you, a chuckle could be heard.

You were confused and decided to lower your hands. As you looked up at him, a smile was placed on his face with chuckles escaping his lips.

"I'm just kidding (F/N). No need to be so embarrassed." He said as he placed a hand on top of your head and ruffled your hair and placed a gentle kiss on your pink lips.

Your cheeks were flaring by now. You couldn't believe that you were thinking such inappropriate thoughts.

You've been quiet for a moment and Himuro was beginning to wonder why.

"(F/N)?" He peered over at your face but before he could say anything else, you stood up and walked to your room.

"I'm going to get changed! We're going for a run!" You ran into your room to prevent him from embarrassing you even farther. He sat there shocked for a while before a small laugh emitted from him.

Honestly, you were too cute sometimes.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the story! Hope you guys weren't disappointed this didn't turn into a lemon xD
Don't worry, a lemon will be coming soon. I think.

And also, if you guys are still wondering, I'm not going to make a part 2 to 'mistakes'. If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, go read the one shot called Mistakes. It's a Kise x reader angst. A lot of people requested a part 2, but I just wasn't able to write it. Some of you may be disappointed but I'm sorry. I feel like that was a good way to end it. And it wouldn't be an angst if it had a happy end. So there you go, for all the people who were still wondering. I just kinda forgot to put this information out there. And I don't think I should make a story part just for this so I decided to put it here xP sorry about that.

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story!

Bye bye!