By your side (Izuki x reader)

It was lunch and you and (B/F) were having a little argument.

"I can't do that! Why would you even think of that?!" You yelled at her for something that she had suggested.

"Its a good plan! Its not like you can think of anything better!" She retorted back. You both glared at eachother and continued to argue wit each other which made your other classmates try to avoid the fight between you two.

"Hmph!" You picked up your lunch and walked away from (B/F)'s desk and sat at yours. You continued to eat your lunch in silence.

You and (B/F) have been ignoring each other for the past week and Izuki has been quite worried about you.

It was lunch and you were sitting with Izuki eating your lunch. As you were done, you were waiting for Izuki to finish. To keep yourself busy, you pulled out a pouch which includes your make-up and a small mirror.

You opened your small mirror and tried to decide which part needed a bit of fixing.

"Lips or eyes? Maybe eyes... but lips don't take that long." You were pondering about which one to do first until Izuki decided to make a pun.

"Why don't you make-up your mind?" He grinned at you trying to get a reaction from you. You giggled a bit because of how lame the pun was but he took it as a positive reaction.

Out of the corner of your eye, yous saw (B/F) walk into the classroom. You gave her little glare and she sent you a glare as well. Izuki was watching the exchange between you and (B/F) and was beginnning to worry about your even more.

"Umm, (F/N)? Why are you and (B/F) even fighting?" He was curious about the whole fight because you never told him the reason why. As soon as he asked the question, you began to blush furiously thinking about the reason this fight between you and (B/F) began.

"Nothing." You looked away but he still had a questioning look on his face.

"I'm sure you and (B/F) wouldn't fight over something small. Can;t you tell me?" Izuki said while looking a bit serious.

"...no." You thought for a bit before answering him. Izuki kept asking about the fight, adding some puns and jokes in whenever he could. You began to pout which made him chuckle. He pinched your cheeks lightly which made you whine while trying to tell him to stop.

Lunch eventually ended and class started. You were waiting for school to eventually end so you could go home and do whatever.

As you were walking to your locker, You heard a high pitched voice screaming your name. Right before you could turn around and see who it was, you were pulled into a hug but because of the force, you fell down to the floor with the person hugging you.

"(F/N)-CHAN! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I FEEL LONELY WITHOUT YOU AT LUNCH!"You turned around and saw (B/F) hugging you while sobbing into your back.

"(B-B/F)... please get off first." You tried to crawl out of her grip. She let go of you and stood up. You stood up as well and looked at (B/F) a bit confused. She sniffed and wiped her tears on her sleeves.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you... Please be my best friend again. I miss you." She looked at you sadly.  You gave her a big smile before running up to her and giving her a hug.

Time skip~

(B/F) was getting her lunch at the cafeteria so you decided to wait for her by sitting at Izuki's desk and chat with him for a while.

"So, you and (B/F) made up? He asked while taking a bite out of his lunch.

"Yup!" You nodded happily.

"Can you tell me what you and (B/F) were arguing about then?" He looked at you hopefully. He was really curious about what started a big fight that made you two ignore each other for a week.

"...Nothing you need to know about." You mumbled and looked away from him. Just before Izuki could ask you again, (B/F) popped out from behind you and told Izuki the reason.

"She-" You tried to keep her from saying anything more by cupping your hands over her mouth. She pulled your arms down and hugged you tightly to keep you from interrupting her.

"She wanted to do something for you since your anniversary was near and I suggested to her that she wear some sexy lingerie and surprise you at night. She began yelling at me about how the idea was terrible when I thought the idea was good." She explained the situation with a mischievous look on her face.

Your face began to turn very red. You tried to hide you face in (B/F)'s arms.

"Really? I would've liked it." Izuki said with a smirk. You looked up and glared at him. He began to chuckle then went back to eating his lunch like the conversation didn't happen.

During the day you were spending with Izuki for your aniversary, Izuki seemed like he was expecting something when it became pretty dark. As he walked you home, you gave him a kiss, said goodnight, and closed the door. He seemed pretty disapointed the day afterwards but you acted like everything was normal.