Children (Akashi x reader)

It was a Saturday afternoon when Akashi decided to visit you. Right before Akashi was about to knock on your door, your mother opened the door.

"Oh! Akashi-kun! Great! You can help (F/N) with the baby!" Your mother told Akashi as she hurriedly left.

Akashi looked confuse. Baby? You then appeared at the door.

"Seijuro? What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I came to visit. Is there a problem?" He said.

"No, not at all. Come in." Just as you said that you and Akashi started to hear crying." Ah! Hina! Come inside, I have to take care of something first." You said then rushed into a bedroom. Akashi stepped into the house and looked around the house. It looked quite messy. You then came into the room holding a baby.

"Oh. Sorry for the mess Seijuro." You said as you kicked things aside such as clothes and toys.

"It's fine. Why do you have a baby?" He said staring at you with curiosity.

"We're just babysitting the neighbors baby for the day. Her name is Hina, isn't she adorable." You said as you sat beside Akashi with Hina in your arms.

"Your mother told be to help you babysit Hina." Akashi stated.

"Eh? Really? You don't have to if you don't want to!" You said with a surprised look.

"It's fine." After he said this the baby started to cry.

"Eh? Hina what's wrong?" You started to rock back and forth gently.

"She's Hungry." He said simply.

"Are you sure?" You said unsure. You fed her 2 hours ago and you weren't really informative with how to take care of babies so you were practically clueless on when to feed them.

"Of course I'm sure. I'm always right." He said proudly.

"Right...Can you take care of Hina while I go prepare the food?" You asked Akashi.

"Alright." He said as he took Hina from your arms. You went into the kitchen to prepare food. After you came back from the kitchen you saw Hina giggling and Akashi smiling playing peek-a-boo with her. You really didn't expect that from someone like Akashi. You let out a little giggle as you approached the two with the food.

"Hehe, I never knew you knew how to take care of babies." You said then fed Hina.

"Of course I know how to take care of a child. It's a simple task." He said.

After a few hours, the neighbors came to your house to retrieve Hina.

"Thank you so much for taking care of Hina (F/N)." The mother of Hina said. You said your goodbyes and went back into the house. You turned on the tv and slumped into the couch.

"I'm exhausted." You said as Akashi came to the couch and wrapped his arm around you.

"I thought it was quite fun. It was like taking care of our own child that we're going to have in the future." He said. That resulted in you kicking him out of the house.