Guilty (Aomine x reader)

"Just go to practice!" You yelled at Aomine as he ignored you for the last 2 minuets still keeping his eyes on the magazine.

"Shut up already. You're disturbing me." He then shooed you off and continued reading his magazine.

"Honestly! You and your stupid magazines! Can't believe that I even bothered to waste my time on you..." You scoffed but he didn't care.

"Yea yea, whatever. Are you going to leave now?" You spared you a quick glance before turning away.

You couldn't take his attitude anymore and left the rooftop angrily. Aomine noticed that you were more upset than usual but ignored it. You ignored all of Aomines texts and calls for the rest of the day.

"Did I go too far this time?" Aomine mumbled to himself feeling a bit guilty at what he had done. Maybe I should apologize.

The next day~

When you got to your locker, you noticed a rose was placed inside of it. As you were pondering about who put the rose there, your best friend showed up and started to chat with you making you forget about the rose.

When you walked into the classroom, you noticed a card at your desk. You opened it up to see messy writing.

Meet me at the rooftop at lunch today okay?
-Aomine

You wondered what for but decided not to give it too much thought. As classes were over you headed over to the rooftop.

As you opened the door you saw Aomine sitting with his back towards you. He seemed to have been mumbling to himself about something. You walked up to him and poked his shoulder. He turned around in surprise.

"When did you get here?" He asked a bit puzzled. He didn't hear you opening the door or hear your foot steps.

"Just now. So, what did you want to see me for. By the way, your hand writing is really umm... Unique." You tried to make it sound not too harsh. You sat beside him and noticed a rose.

"Your basically saying my writing is horrible. Whatever. Anyways, here." He then shoved the rose into your hands. You stared at him confused before accepting the rose.

"Thank you but why are you giving it to me?" You then put the rose to the side and began to drink some water.

"No reason. Just felt like being nice." His sentence made you spit the water out. He backed away and looked at you in disgust.

"N-nice? You? Are you feeling sick? Maybe you should go home for today." You said then he looked completely shocked at your words.

"I try to be nice and this is what I get? Geez, thanks." He glared at you and you glared back.

You then turned around with your back facing him and began to eat your lunch not giving him a bite. Every time he tried to grab some, you would smack his hand away resulting in him now getting any lunch.

Time skip~

For some reason, Aomine actually went to basketball practice. Momoi praised you but you didn't think you actually did anything.

As you were waiting for Aomine to show up so you could walk home together you didn't notice when he showed up beside you.

"Ready to go?" He glanced at you as you were taken by surprise. You nodded and you guys began to walk. As you were walking you decide to ask him.

"Why were you being nice to me though? Isn't there a real reason?" You suddenly asked as you glanced at his face.

"... Do I have to answer?" You gave him a little glare and he sighed."I...I wanted to apologize for what I did yesterday.

"Yesterday? Apologize for what?" You asked him confused. You didn't think he did anything wrong. It was always like usual.

"But weren't you mad yesterday? You ignored all of my calls and texts!" He looked at you in disbelief.

"I was mad. But I got over it." You continued to walk, ignoring him. "By the way, I don't like roses."

"Wait! (F/N)! I did all that for nothing?!" He said as he was catching up with you.
Your boyfriend could be caring when he needed to.