Beach trip (Himuro x reader)

You were just about to head out for the beach trip that the basketball team had organized until your mother called out your name and stopped you.

"(F/N)! Are you sure you didn't forget anything? Do you have your towel? What about a hat?" Your mother rushed up to you to ask if you have everything. You nodded in response but she looked a bit uncertain.

"Its alright. I'm sure I have everything. You don't have to worry so much." She gave up and you were a bit relieved. You walked out the door and began to walk to the meeting spot. When you got there, you saw only a few of the members. You walked up to them and started a conversation. After a few minuets, everyone arrived and got on the bus which headed to the beach and resort you were staying at.

As you got off, you awed at the scenery and ran to the beach. Some of the members laughed at your excitement but you didn't care. You kicked off your sandels and stepped into the water. Its felt cold but nice.

Himuro came up to you, bent down and splashed some water on you. You turned around and glared at him but then splashed water back at him. You two had a littlle water fight until the coach called both of you back to the group.

You two walked back. You and the  Basketball team arrived at the resort and got your rooms. The basketball team was planning on going for a swim first before practice. As you got to your room, you placed down your belongings and changed into your swimsuit.

When you arrived outside, you immediately felt gazes on you. You were feeling a bit shy until someone came behind you and draped a sweater over your shoulders. You looked behind you and saw Himuro standing there with a light smile on his face.

"Don't take the sweater off, okay?" His tone sounded serious so you gently nodded, obeying his command. He seemed happy with your answer. He gave you a small smile before walking off.

You were headed towards the water for a small swim but before you reached the waters, you heard your name being called out.

You turned around to see Fukui calling out to you. He held up a beach ball signalling if you wanted to play beach volleyball with him. You joined him and some other members of the team. After a while of playing, your team won. You were pretty exhausted, so you decided to lay down on the sand and catch your breath.

As you were resting, you felt someones presence above you. You opened your eyes to see Himuro standing there holding a water bottle out. You gladly accepted it and gulped the water down. Himuro chuckled lightly at your action.

"You played good (L/N)-chan." Himuro stated as he sat down beside you.

"Thanks! But the others were amazing too." You grinned and lay your head on his shoulder.

You two were watching the others continue the game until you remembered what you were originally planning to do. You got up and stretched a bit. Himuro looked at you confused and asked what you were doing.

"I wanna go swim for a bit. Wanna join me?" You took the sweater off and started walking to the water. He thought for a bit but then decided to swim with you.

As you jogged up to the water excitedly, Himuro giggled at your childish behavior. Once you reached the water, you crouched down and decided to splash some water on Himuro. As you turned around, you felt some water hit your face.

You looked at Himuro in shock. He stood there looking innocent with a smile on his face. You glared at him and got a handful of water and threw it at him.

Soon afterwards, you two had a small water fight, just like when you got here. You tried to swim away, but Himuro grabbed your leg and pulled you towards him. You blushed at the closeness but he didn't seem to mind. You tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge.

As he continued to hold you, you two heard some whistles in the backround.

"Stop showing off your relationship. Go do that somewhere else." Fukui stook there with a smirk on his face.

"Why does he always get all the girls!?" Okamura cried at the sight of you and Himuro.

Some other people joined in and decided to tease you and Himuro. You blushed from their comments and hid your face in his chest. He chuckled at how cute you were acting and pet your head to sooth you.

"Atsushi! Can you hand that sweater over?" Himuro tried to cover up your body as much as he could. He didn't want the others to see you in a bikini.

Murasakibara walked up to you two with a sweet in his mouth and handed you the sweater. You thanked him and put it on. You then headed somewhere else away from the team with Himuro.

As time passed by, you eventually fell asleep on Himuro's lap. When it was time for dinner, he poked your cheek gently which caused you to stir and wake up. You sat up, still a bit dazed and rubbed your eyes.

"Time for dinner." You stood up and held a hand out to you. You grabbed it and he pulled you up. As you were walking to the resort, you looked towards the ocean to see the sun setting. You awed at the sight and tugged on Himuro's hand. Himuro followed your gaze and smiled at the sight.

As the sun completely set, you and Himuro headed inside to get changed for dinner. For the rest of the trip, it was training. By the end of the trip, the basketball team was nearly dead.

Even though the last 2 days were hell, you still got to spend some time with Himuro.