Broken (Kuroko x reader)

Its been about 2 weeks since the accident that had changed your life forever.

2 weeks ago, Kuroko was walking you home from Maji burger since it was pretty dark. As you and him were walking along the sidewalk, The headlights of a car could be seen. You and him didn't mind the car since it looked as if it were going straight but in sudden turn of event, the car suddenly changed directions and was headed straight for you and Kuroko.

In an attempt to protect you from getting hit, Kuroko had pushed you to the side, preparing him for impact. Before you could react, the car had struck Kuroko. As Kuroko was hit, the car crashed into a tree nearby. As you watched what had happened, a blood curdling scream erupted from your throat.

People were alerted by the sounds of your scream and came to see what was going on. As they had arrived, they had saw a smashed up car by one of the trees, a girl on the grass screaming, and a body laying there, not moving an inch.

Some people had went to check on you, only to see you still screaming with tears running down your face non-stop. Others had went to see if Kuroko had survived from the crash, and others went to the car to see if the driver was okay.

Your throat was sore from screaming but you continued. Why? Because you may have just lost your soulmate.

A man nearby was talking on his phone. Most likely to the police, because soon enough, sirens could be heard from a distance as they came closer.

The police had arrived and so have the ambulance. The police carefully took the driver out of the car, and others had moved Kuroko's unconscious body onto a stretcher. Some of the police had tried to calm you down and tried to talk to you. You wouldn't answer as you were far too shocked by what had happened to you in an instant.

The police had explained to you that the driver was drunk as they had found multiple empty cans of beers in the car. You were angry, sad, and lost. You didn't know what to think of anymore.

The police had took you home safely and told your parents what had just happened. As your parents heard the news, horror made its way to their face. As the police left, you went straight to your room, not wanting to talk to anyone. You just needed to be alone.

The next day, the news was brought to you. Kuroko was officially dead. He wasn't coming back. When you first heard the news, you lost control. You sobbed uncontrollably in your mothers arms while your father patted your back, trying to soothe you.

You went up to your room and completely lost it. You knocked stuff off the shelf, threw pillows across the room and tore your clothes out of your closet. You room was a complete mess, and you stood in the middle of it.

As you looked upon your desk, a picture frame sat there, with all the other scattered paper. Your eyes widened as you saw the picture of you and Kuroko smiling happily. It was so simple, but held so much meaning.

You still couldn't believe it. He was there, smiling and having fun with you, just yesterday. How did this happen? God is playing a cruel joke on you.

During the first week, your parents had let you stay home and mourn over the death of your boyfriend but the next week, you were required to go to school and face the stares given to you. Your best friend was trying her hardest to cheer you up but nothing was working.

Its been 2 weeks and You still haven't gotten over Kuroko's death. You stopped interacting with everyone, stopped doing work, stop coming to basketball practice, stopped everything. You would always shut yourself in your room and not eat anything. You didn't have the appetite and your parents were getting really worried.

Your parents were at work, and you were home alone. It was the weekend and the sun was shining brightly. It sickened you. People were outside, having fun, moving on with their daily lives, while you were suffering. Not just you, but Kuroko's family and friends as well.

You left you room and headed for the kitchen. You opened up a drawer full of knives. The silver had shown off your reflection. Sadness and despair was shown clearly in your eyes. You grabbed a large and sharp knife out of the drawer and held it in your trembling hands.

You knew you shouldn't be doing this. Kuroko had risked his life for yours, but you didn't care. A life without him was no life at all.

"I'll be there soon. Wait for me."

。。。。。。。。。。
So how was the angst? Did it break you heart?
Most angst's are about cheating and stuff but I was like "Nah, Kuroko's too nice to cheat."
And so I chose for him to die .-. yea...

Requested by FukaiBlue
Thank you for requesting and I hope you enjoyed the story~!

Bye bye!