"Hyung," Namjoon tries to stop him but he continued to ask him a question that has made him regret his actions,

"If you were just going to do that to her, why did you have to come back to her life?" He says in the most calm yet deep voice that left both of them wondering.

"Go after her, hyung." Namjoon whispers to him, before he follows Jin inside of the room with other members. "But only if you truly love her."

*

(eunji's pov)

I toss my keys into the table as soon as I got home. I laid down on the couch and took a deep breath, trying to not spill a single tear drop from my eyes. But as his words echoed in my mind, I couldn't hold myself back any longer.

Just a fan.

I'm just his fan.

I turned around and faced the couch, sniffing as tears continue to fall out of my eyes. How can he easily say that? After telling me that he still loves me, how can he say that?

I thought he changed. I thought he's actually ready to face his feelings.

But I was wrong.

I almost fell for his lies again.

I almost did.

I did.

"Eunji," a soft voice calls as I feel a gentle touch in my shoulder. "I'm sorry."

Just from his voice, I know that it was him. It's the person I hate the most as of the moment.

"Get out!" I say, quickly standing from the couch as I step away from him. "I don't want to see you! Get out!"

"I-I was... shocked, I didn't expect him to be there, I was just... surp-" He tries to explain as he steps closer to me.

"Stop lying to me!" I shrieked, my heart tightening as my breathing becomes shallow. I can taste the salty tears from my mouth as my feeling bursted out, like a bubble being popped. "Why, Yoongi? Why do you always have to play with my feelings? I was already happy with my boyfriend. Why did you have to ruin that if you're just going to hurt me again?!"

"Eunji, please." He pleads as he tries to reach for my hand but I harshly take it away from him. "Hear me out."

"No!" I cried out, my voice breaking as I hit him in his chest repeatedly but my feelings had overpower my body making those hits gradually became faint, "I was moving on, Yoongi. I was moving on."

He hugs me tightly despite of the hits I was throwing him, his arms enveloping me. I couldn't do anything else but give in, my body stopped responding, and no matter how much hatred I felt for him, my body didn't want to get away from his embrace.

"Forgive me, Eunji." He says as he whispers but I shake my head as I snap back in reality, pulling away from him.

"Get out." I say again, calmer this time but then what I saw next surprised me as he kneels down on the floor, his head looking up at me.